Altador Cup V team discussion!

Guest HBK

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are all of you worrying over the results of the very first game?

There are still many games to go.

And... Shenkuu won against Meridell!

One of my other online friends is on Meridell though, and I sort of feel sorry for her.

ok were back on track, and that dude from shenkuu....... now u know what it feels like so dont say were nothing.

30691.png

Who said you were nothing? The only person I can see on this page of the thread at least from Shenkuu who said anything at all to you was me, and i didn't say you were nothing. And even though Shenkuu lost, I'm not whining about how much I played yesterday and how unfair it is that we lost. It's still just a game.

In my opinion, the only people who can really say that it is entirely their teammates fault that they lost are the people who maxed YYB (301 games in a day), and played ridiculous amounts of the side games as well. Everyone else, if you're that upset about it, play more next time, or STFU.

Off-topic note: You can put your counter in your sig, you know. ;) That way it doesn't show up when someone quotes you. Just go to "My Controls" --> "Edit Signature" and put the code in there. :)

On the topic of Shenkuu losing everything but Slushie Slinger, and only drawing there, well, we knew that KI was a hard team, so I'm not particularly surprised by the results. And we've got Virtupets today to recover against...before facing Roo Island on Saturday. *dread*

no it wasnt u. but another dude on another thread said. u guys arn't that popular. and they got the excact same results as LD on day 1. oh well. lets do good on meridell. yay LD
Saying you aren't that popular isn't saying that you're nothing. :P In fact, being not as popular can be better, since you probably have fewer freeloaders. ;)

Exellent job KI, we pretty much owned Roo Island so... Great job, keep up the good work for the whole cup! (no offense to the Roo's, smile and play more :P)

Exellent job KI, we pretty much owned Roo Island so... Great job, keep up the good work for the whole cup! (no offense to the Roo's, smile and play more :P)

I'm just really glad that we swept RI. In Portland, a thunderstorm knocked out my power and I could only play 2 YYB games.

I, believe it or not, didn't care about how the match went. I really was hoping that the Roo's would win so KI could fall for us today. But given the circumstances, I still think DC is developing into a good power house with the clean sweep againest KL and then defeating Meridell.

I'm just really glad that we swept RI. In Portland, a thunderstorm knocked out my power and I could only play 2 YYB games.

2 YYB games still contributed for the day's total. :laughingsmiley:

I, believe it or not, didn't care about how the match went. I really was hoping that the Roo's would win so KI could fall for us today. But given the circumstances, I still think DC is developing into a good power house with the clean sweep againest KL and then defeating Meridell.

Is it just me or the DC YYB team somehow difficult to beat? Best of luck with everyone's gaming. We still have two hours until the results, let's all play, play play!

I am really worried about today's match cuz the Krawk's are strong. I am still playing though.

The krawks are daunting but I hope we will put a good fight.Also their formation makes it easier for me to play yyb.(i have problems when the opponent has a 1+3 formation also)so today I'm working on levelling up.

2+2 formations are always relatively easier to beat for me. Especially with Faerie.

Still, the Krawks are pretty [insert fitting expletive or exclamation] good. This match will be close at best...

I love the Krawks formation, it is just so easy to score points with that! But with teams with a much defensive position...well it is more defensive!

Announcements