Altador Cup V team discussion!

Guest HBK

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I supported Krawk Island in altador cup I on my original account. Then got a trophy for supporting haunted woods for some reason -- I think I switched to supporting them after KI was eliminated.

Missed AC II and III when I took a break from neo for like 2 years or so :/ I'm determined to contribute a lot this time though to KI :P

I will be supporting Shenkuu this year. ;D

I supported MI 2 years ago and HW last year, and it's time for a change from those teams.

Guest Krawk Islander
I was just wondering if TDN is going to have counters as they did last year.. I really enjoyed your counter a lot more than the one from other fansites so I was hoping you would add some this year too! :)

Oh, yes, you'll love our counters this year. Just wait and see, they'll be coming out very very soon. ;)

ROO ISLAND FOR THE CUP

come on people ! dont let them fall under the curse ! they are an awesome team and need supporters !

Dont tell me im the only one !?

I suppoted them on my old account they got SECOND PLACE and last year they got FIRST ! Dont let them fall ! <3

First of all, everyone of Brightville's players will be flocking to another team. So it all depends on which team they go to, considering the best players get together to all go to the same team of course. So Kiko Lake has a chance of being a good team, but it also depends on how many flock back to Kiko Lake.

Oh, yes, you'll love our counters this year. Just wait and see, they'll be coming out very very soon. ;)

Well yeah I was really looking for a counter that would show my yyb goals as well as I am aiming for a hig average goals/game as I believe it is important to win with 15 goals rather than 3, but it looks great, and I am probably going to use it anyway:)

Well yeah I was really looking for a counter that would show my yyb goals as well as I am aiming for a hig average goals/game as I believe it is important to win with 15 goals rather than 3, but it looks great, and I am probably going to use it anyway:)

At first, the small counters had a box for goal... however, would be too hard to fit the crazy digits of people who want to show how many goals they have :P So I decided to remove it.

At first, the small counters had a box for goal... however, would be too hard to fit the crazy digits of people who want to show how many goals they have :P So I decided to remove it.

:laughingsmiley: You are probably right, well I ended up using your counter anyway, its still the best layout out there in my opinion:)

ROO ISLAND FOR THE CUP

come on people ! dont let them fall under the curse ! they are an awesome team and need supporters !

Dont tell me im the only one !?

I suppoted them on my old account they got SECOND PLACE and last year they got FIRST ! Dont let them fall ! <3

No you're definitely not!!!

GO ROO ISLAND!

I was wondering if anyone beside me supported them!

I'm shocked and absolutely thrilled that we swept Meridell! How awesome is that? Well, obviously not for Meridell, but I still love you guys. :wub_anim:

Lol, many people were expecting that. Now, the challenge is Krawk Island :P

P.S. Krawk Island for the win!

mystery island is good but sometimes i wonder if this thing is rigged. LITERALLY i played for 6 hours just t to lose in everything?
You know, you've got teammates as well. Just because you played a lot doesn't mean they all did. So relax. Go bug your teammates to play more. And for Fyora's sake, have fun! This is a game! :D

Announcements