Tale of Woe: Pt 3

Jolly Jasper

Hey folks, the database for ToW is back up!

towchapter3_392ndhg83s.gif

We've now got our guide back up - don't forget to refer players to your top resource for Tale fo Woe help, guides and analysis - and start Part 3!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UMMMM...... I think it crashed again!!!!!!! I keep getting this Fatal error: Call to undefined function: hwp_puz_3_gen_woods() in /home/neopets/public_html/halloween/hwp/hwp_puz_2.inc on line 413 Is that normal?????

No its not, but just refresh and it should be fine.

Hah, they're gonna get so many people back...they better have taken the necessary precautions XD

Anyway, my guide now up.

I did refresh and it is still like that!!!! My friend/cousin is stuck on the same part and the same thing is happening to her!!!

Haha, I got my 30 vines, but I just can't get through the clearing in the woods... it says my rope will snap :P

Ok so I'm kind of confused... I have my 30 vines and on the guide it says to go to a clearing. What exactly does that mean, just some random spot in the maze or what?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured that out... Now I'm just confused on how to make the rope. Can somebody help me out with this?

Guest �strophysicist

Mine was perfectly made, it would have suported Bruno's weight. But I made it too long and some kind of monster grabbed it and pulled it down. lol Atleast I know the combo I need.

Ok so I'm kind of confused... I have my 30 vines and on the guide it says to go to a clearing. What exactly does that mean, just some random spot in the maze or what?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured that out... Now I'm just confused on how to make the rope. Can somebody help me out with this?

Look at what vine is the strongest then take out all the other vines in your inventory and lay them on the ground outside of the clearing. Then click on the clearing. It will tell you your vine is strong enough just not long enough. then start adding different vines until its the perfect size. Be careful though if your vine is too long it will be snacked by a monster.

Look at what vine is the strongest then take out all the other vines in your inventory and lay them on the ground outside of the clearing. Then click on the clearing. It will tell you your vine is strong enough just not long enough. then start adding different vines until its the perfect size. Be careful though if your vine is too long it will be snacked by a monster.

I did a varation of that. I layed every vine on the ground in columns.

Then starting at the first group, I put them all of them into my inventory and I got a message saying it was "weak." No good. Next I put down the entire 1st group of vines and moved on to the next 6 kind.

I repeated this until I got "the rope is extremely strong"!

After that I had only 4 groups of vines on the ground.

I started with the first one and again got "too weak"! I put down the vine I just picked up and moved on to the next group. I did this until I got "fairly strong."

I kept the combo of the fairly strong (I had seven vines) and moved on to the first group again. Pick up a vine, "too weak," put down. Pick up a different kind of vine, "too weak," put down. Pick up a different vine, "fairly strong," keep.

Move onto next vine~

I did this until I got to the bottom.

Great, I reach the uplit place but I can't reach the meepits... stupid fast meepits...

Hi peoples!! Sorry I'm new here and well, just wanted to ask something.

I'm stuck in the second part of the plot simply because... my browser cuts the coordinates in half @_@ I mean, I use Internet Explorer and still, it won't show the entire url in the thingy near the "start". So I can't be sure where to put the mirror and stuff >_< Can someone help me?? By PM or something?

Thanks in advance^^