Tale of Woe: Pt 3

Jolly Jasper

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a board saying you have to play Meepit Juice break and you'll get a Meepit Juice in your inventory.

Here's the screenie they gave:

Meepit.jpg

It's true! I got it when I sent a score after 2 full rounds of Meepit Juice Break!

Oh my god.. hahaha! It is true! ^_^

My score was 589, maybe over 500 would qualify for Meepit Juice?

For anyone still on the vines - the "correct" length is 19 vines. Any more than that (of the right combination) and the monster will take it, this happened to me because I thought maybe everyone's length was different but apparently not.

Gahh, I'm stuck! I used all 30 pieces because I either got 1.) The rope wasn't long enough or 2.) "What exactly were you planning on doing with such a small number of vines?" and now that I've used all 30, I clicked on the space and now nothing is happening. :( What's going on?

Yes! Finally! I thought I would never find those Meepits. So, now at 2.50 AM over here I will finally go to bed. Oh, school's going to be such a kick tomorrow....... not. Well at least I get to sleep... 7.30... pain...

Good night everybody, and happy Meepit hunting.

:woot: Yipee!! I finally got those meepits! Well, the way I got the vine part was easy. I put all the vines out connecting in order, so six of the first, then six of the next, etc. Then I picked up one of the very last ones, and clicked up in the air. It said there was'nt enough, so I picked up the next to last one, and then clicked on the air, and repeated untill it said the vine was strong. Then, I picked up one, clicked on the air, picked up one, clicked on the air, untill it was long enough.

I FINALLY did the vines! I kept making it too long - what a nightmare! Would you recommend mapping the Deep Woods bit? Or is it small like the swamp bit?

EDIT: Um, what's the score you have to send to get the meepit juice? I sent one of 614 and I didn't get it...