Tale of Woe: Pt 3

Jolly Jasper

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done it now too! Yay! I had to send a score of over 800 to get the juice though.

did you mean 300? i sent over 300 twice and it worked for me the second time....

FINALLY!!! I almost broke down and made a map, that place was confusing...

I've done it now too! Yay! I had to send a score of over 800 to get the juice though.

Kavonn is right as far as I know, the score only has to be 300 minimum. For anyone who sent a score of at least 300 and the juice hasn't appeared yet, refresh and it should appear (it might take a couple of refreshes, it did for me.)

MAN was that a ridiculously long plot step....I *finally* finished, but the maps I made for the areas wound up so convoluted with pathways they're almost useless; and I swear, on the vine step, if that STUPID monster had made my vines disappear one more time I think my computer would have gone out the window! :grrr:

i've played meepit juice game twice with scores higher then 300 and i still don't the juice. (i also refreshed the quest items page several times)

is it the score of the game or how many neopoints you recieve to get the juice?

is it the score of the game or how many neopoints you recieve to get the juice?

I believe it is the score of the game. I scored 347 and got the meepit juice. Took FOREVER, literally, to find the meepits though.

I believe it is the score of the game. I scored 347 and got the meepit juice. Took FOREVER, literally, to find the meepits though.

great.. not looking forward to that.

played it again... still nothing. that's 3 times so im going to have to wait till tomorrow :grrr:

It hate it when that happens...but look on the bright side. You got neopoints :)

i cant figure out the vines, ive gotten to where it is fairly strong, but i cant make it long enough. Anyone got any suggestions, ive been working on it for over a hour:(

I finally just gave up on the vines. *shrug* If I added any of what I have left, it says it's too weak. If I take any one of any kind away, it tells me I have too few vines. :sad01_anim:

Okay, here is what I did with the vines. I just put one out at a time and tested the wording of the message. If the message says it will support Sophie but not Bruno, I didn't use it. That left me with two types of vines that just said that Bruno would probably overload it. I put all of the vines of those two types out and it worked. It was only 12 total vines but it was the right strength and the right length.

darn meepit juice break! my juice won't show up! :crying: My first score was over 500 (nothing), my second over 400 (nothing) and my last score was over 900 (still nothing!). I've refreshed like there's no tomorrow too. :grrr: I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow x_x

haha i like the clickable smilies on here!

I send a socre of 500 and nothing. Then I send of 1000 nothing. Then I played until teh end scoring 2054 and finally I got the juice. Better play until you have no more lives.

I finally got it, i ended up only using 12 vines :mellow: On to the meepit part <_<

Well that took long enough. LOL thanks everyone for your help.. and thanks tdn for the plot guide :)

darn meepit juice break! my juice won't show up! :crying: My first score was over 500 (nothing), my second over 400 (nothing) and my last score was over 900 (still nothing!). I've refreshed like there's no tomorrow too. :grrr: I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow x_x

haha i like the clickable smilies on here!

same here. must be a glitch do you think? :sad02: :sad01_anim:

ugh, i feel like such a loser. i still can't get the rope thing right! i did what that other person said by using the vines that say bruno's weight would probably overload it but its either that same message or the monster grabs hold of it. any more tips anyone? please, i'm desperate here. :(

Well maybe my way can help you.

I started pairing 4 piles up. Let's say you start with Crumbling, Gross, Decaying and Rotting(all 6 of them, so there will be 24 vines in the floor) than click in the "gap" to see the message that appears. Keep rotating the pairs until you get a message saying the rope is extremely strong.

Then put all the vines in the inventory. Then put them down one by one (imagine your perfect "pairs" wew Ichy, Rotting, Gross and Decaying) you'd put one of each (4 in total) and then click the gap. Then add another one and click the gap again. keep adding one by one until the message says it's long enough.

Well maybe my way can help you.

I started pairing 4 piles up. Let's say you start with Crumbling, Gross, Decaying and Rotting(all 6 of them, so there will be 24 vines in the floor) than click in the "gap" to see the message that appears. Keep rotating the pairs until you get a message saying the rope is extremely strong.

Then put all the vines in the inventory. Then put them down one by one (imagine your perfect "pairs" wew Ichy, Rotting, Gross and Decaying) you'd put one of each (4 in total) and then click the gap. Then add another one and click the gap again. keep adding one by one until the message says it's long enough.

how do you know which is which?

//edit

okay, after 25 the message "What exactly do you plan to do with such a small number of vines?" pops up. does that i mean i have the right number of vines just in the wrong order or what?

how do you know which is which?

//edit

okay, after 25 the message "What exactly do you plan to do with such a small number of vines?" pops up. does that i mean i have the right number of vines just in the wrong order or what?

I got that message when i didnt have enough vines on the ground. I just ended up using the two strongest vines all 6 of each to make it long enough, but i dont think its the same for everyone. sorry it took me a long time to do the vines. :mellow: