Crazy Weird Glitches o_O

Missmally

*In SSB I've heard that lots of people (besides me) have had the ball disappear, and its actually gone, since hitting the spacebar doesn't do anything anymore. Refreshing the page fixes it, and I've found refreshing every once in awhile doesn't hurt anyway, as my computer seems to get bogged down too many flash applications running. (or even just the one for more than a short time)

*I did get the turned around players glitch just once in YYB, but I was afraid I would be considered exploiting, so I refreshed the game. (didn't find out till later the only thing they see is what you submitted. blah.)

*The one I haven't heard ANYBODY have yet is what I'm calling the "superball" glitch. The balls move at max speed nomatter what kind they are. I was shooting snow youyou's clear across the board (and all other kinds). I kept this going for a game or two, but it annoyed me when they'd score a point now and then, as it also gives the other team an advantage as you can't react fast enough. Guess I'm just too arrogant to allow them to score points. :laughingsmiley:

Anyone else had any bizarre ones?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had only one glitch so far. Yesterday while playing against Virtupets, one game made the other team go super crazy fast. I refreshed and it went back to normal. :O

The current glitch that i keep experiencing in SSD is if you hit the arrow key either way then it gets stuck in that position. It does it for all the balls thereafter. If you click in the other direction it starts going in that direction. I have tried refreshing sometimes it helps sometimes it doesnt.

So in conclusion, this year's AC is one huge glitch-fest! :P

TNT will probably get around to fixing some of the problems if enough bug reports are submitted. :yes:

Hmm... I was just wondering what it would be like to have the superball, superfast, and reverse glitch on one team, and the slow glitch on the other. xD

I don't want the superfast players glitch. :(

Without that... Score! Score! Score! Score! *frozen*

I haven't had any glitches :(, unless you count the mutant ball acting like a darigan a glitch?

I haven't had any glitches :(, unless you count the mutant ball acting like a darigan a glitch?
No, it's supposed to do that. Quite annoying, though.

I've only had the super-fast players glitch. Unfortunately, the other side was the super-fast one. I still scored 2 goals, though. :D (Of course, they scored 6, but...)

I've only had the super-fast players glitch. Unfortunately, the other side was the super-fast one. I still scored 2 goals, though. :D (Of course, they scored 6, but...)

Bring the Altador Cup committee down on them for illegal steroids use! :P

I got the superball one again...

Bring the AC committee down on Altador for illegal Yooyu steroids use!

*In SSB I've heard that lots of people (besides me) have had the ball disappear, and its actually gone, since hitting the spacebar doesn't do anything anymore. Refreshing the page fixes it, and I've found refreshing every once in awhile doesn't hurt anyway, as my computer seems to get bogged down too many flash applications running. (or even just the one for more than a short time)

*I did get the turned around players glitch just once in YYB, but I was afraid I would be considered exploiting, so I refreshed the game. (didn't find out till later the only thing they see is what you submitted. blah.)

*The one I haven't heard ANYBODY have yet is what I'm calling the "superball" glitch. The balls move at max speed nomatter what kind they are. I was shooting snow youyou's clear across the board (and all other kinds). I kept this going for a game or two, but it annoyed me when they'd score a point now and then, as it also gives the other team an advantage as you can't react fast enough. Guess I'm just too arrogant to allow them to score points. :laughingsmiley:

Anyone else had any bizarre ones?

I've had the first one. It's so annoying because I'd have to refresh, but I end up being very slow, it takes forever to move the ball and shoot. Yes, the "superball" glitch, it worked some what to my advantage, until it turned around they defeated me. xd

I've had only one glitch so far. Yesterday while playing against Virtupets, one game made the other team go super crazy fast. I refreshed and it went back to normal. :O

I' also got this glitch yesterday, and it took me a couple of tries to finally score against DC. I restarted my computer and the glitch was gone, until I decide to switch it up and play the other games and go back to YYB and tada, glitch is back.

Do these glitches only happen in regular size? I play in large and haven't seen any glitches.

Lucky you!

Not sure if this is a glitch, but twice the Yooyuball got "stuck." It stopped near the edge of the goal cage, where nobody but the goalie could reach it -- but the goalie didn't get it. The other team's players kept taking turns trying to get it, which was pretty amusing. xD But because nobody could reach it, I just had to let the game end only a couple points in.

post-10481-1244331961_thumb.png

That same thing actually happened to me yesterday. I was playing against DC, and they started to go really fast, but not my team. My computer takes a VERY long time to refresh these games, so I kept playing, and the ball got stuck! I was pretty relieved, because I only lost 3-0 (no I didn't send the score). Next game, no problems. Haven't had either problem since.