Crazy Weird Glitches o_O

Missmally

I really hope that these bugs get fixed up soon... some of them are pretty annoying, and it looks like I'm not the only one with a connection that takes 10 minutes to load Yooyuball. :P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a ball that had a sleeping pill...

i could run faster than it when i threw it

I got that one today too. Soo anoying! Imagine the superfast yooyu glitch, in reverse. Instead of an amazingly fast fire yooyu, you get an even slower snow. Almost impossible to score with a snow that moves about half a millimeter per second.

I had the one where the balls are all super fast and the one where my team players where super fast, it was awesome until I got darigan yooyu :angry:

I keep being told I can't send scores in 'offline' mode for shootout showdown but i can send scores in everything else?!!?!?!??!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

That's not a big deal really, it still adds to your score if you check. The only time that doesn't happen is when it's during your first 3 plays of the day.

I thought I'd had just about every weird glitch there was but I was wrong!

I've had the "superball" (that's a fun one), the backwards players, but I just played a game where my opponent was on fast forward!! Eeek! My players and the ball was normal speed, but the other team was super fast! Very hard to play that way! :S

EDIT:

Not only have I had all the glitches thanks to the super speed opponents...I've had ever glitch I know of TODAY!! The superball, speedy team, speedy opponent, and the backwards game. All of them in the last hour or so. Crazy!

I just recently had the "pleasure" of experiencing the superball. The poor opposing goalie never even had a chance. I did manage to accidentally score on myself though. Might I also mention that I spent the entire game laughing hysterically?

Yeh, there have been some crazy glitches for me too. I have had the ball on SSD move in the opposite direction than what I was pressing, and ALL the players on Yooyu ball ran backwards! Luckily, I was able to still get a goal. :laughingsmiley:

I've had that super-fast ball one. That was a good glitch. Except the goalie from the other team scored on my net lol - the ball moved reeally fast, faster than the fire yooyu. I've had a glitch where the players all move super slow. Thats about it I think

I've had the Superball glitch, on the first day I called one of my IRL/NP friends and asked her if she was experiencing it and I'm pretty sure she thought I was making it up. LOL

Although I also talked to her about MSN and she said she had gotten some crazy score like 8,500 or something which I thought was odd because I think my highest score is 144. I'm not sure what is going on with that. Has anyone else had that one?

aspenwall - It's definitely possible to get 8500 or higher.

I just got the superplayers glitch on a more minor scale...one player on the other team became really, really fast and was speeding around like crazy, while everybody else was at normal speed! :O It looked weird.

Yesterday I experienced two glitches..

First, there was the superball glitch.. which wasn't much fun.

Then I got an even worse glitch.. superfast players!!! my players moved as fast as the superball and were impossible to control, whereas the kreludor players moved at normal speeds. Crazy! It was so hard to score.