Tale of Woe: Chapter 4

Anime

Wow, I finished it just a few hours before it came out XD I feel accomplished now.

I guess there's no new parts in this one due to the "To Be Continued..." at the end, but I can't help but wonder.

Edit: Seems that going to where you're left off just changes the To Be Continued sign to a Continued clickable arrow which brings you to Chapter 4. So unless there's somewhere else to go, no new steps are likely (Not to mention this step was a pain XD)

you're not so alone. i've been working on this for almost two days now and i've tried everything but i'm still stuck on the stupid rope. :grrr:

Have a look at the Pt 3 topic on TDN I posted a guide to the rope there. Its how I did it.

This was one of the best parts of the comic. I just hope that what Ilere said was incorrect "For my Sake Sophie, I hope you Fail."

Me too!! I want to know what's so bad about the Spirit of Slumber, and the only way we're going to find that out is to actually meet him... Do you think that might be the next bit? Or maybe that's the bit TNT are saving for Halloween?

this plot seems alright.. its my first plot ive done by catching up easily.. the altodor i didnt start till the guide finished and i mised the desert nd maraquan one. ^_^