Ugga Smash!

Mike.

Cool!

It looks like a redo of bumper cars to me...but it is tyrannian! They know how to smash very well!

Yeah, I hope it replaces Bumper Cars.

Wow, I can't believe I actually posted news.

Only because I was MIA (I had a meeting to go to tonight!). :evil:

Guest D Generation X

Lol, I still remember the day Bumper Cars came out, it was on a Friday, that's all the concrete details I can figure out. Seems cool!

I'd love to give it a go when I come back from my neopet hiatus. I've never been very good at bumper cars so I highly doubt I'd be able to get a trophy from this gane, but I can always dream and hope haha :)

If only they'd revamp the korbat's lab and get rid of its glitches (e.g. the ball gets stuck in a tiny corner of the game screen and stays stuck there, or the game wouldn't level up automatically when the current level is complete)

As for the ratio of sponsor games versus neoepts games, if you're talking about the number of sponsor games currently I'd say it's still 50:2, since unlike neopet games, sponsor games will be deleted when the sponsorship period is over (though the high scores will still remain, which is good if one plans to get the "top gamer" avatar.

BUT if you're talking about the rate at which sponsor games are introduced, based on recentl calculations from a few months back, I'd guess that it's 2:1.