Kiko Lake drama.

Okay, so today it was Kiko Lake vs. the Lost Desert, I obviously am a member of team Kiko Lake (there's so few of us here on TDN, but hey, I like to root for the underdog!) and for the first time I noticed another team had a Kiko. o_O Every single member of my team except my goalie is a Kiko, so it was so very weird to see a Kiko against me. My blue Kiko, Holbie Pinnock, is my main scorer, but the other team has a Kiko that is also blue, but a darker shade. It was just so horrible to see a Kiko get a hold of the yooyu, and then try to score it in past my goalie!!! I say that Lamelle Turow, the other teams Kiko has very bad form. Very bad form indeed, going against it's own species! Shame on you Lamelle, shame on you.

Sorry, just thought the whole thing was odd.

Oh yea, Lost Desert Kiko!

If I recall well, Superfly likes him :P (He plays for LD)

But yea, probably a little weird for you see a Kiko playing for another team than Kiko Lake XD

hehe I can understand that is pretty weird, I would say he grew up in Lost Desert so that''s the team he feels more at home with :D

i am a kiko lake-er (go little kiko's go!) and it did throw me for a loop when I saw the kiko on the other team....maybe he got tossed out of kiko lake and decided to be a desert dweller, who knew...but he didnt seem to do much in the games i played.

The opposing Kiko threw me off a bit too. It's hard keeping track of four little Kiko's that are yours all crowded around the goalie and then one that's not. The LD one never did much though. My sister and I joked that he tried out for the Kiko Lake team, but didn't make it. :evo:

As a LD player, I have to say I found that really odd too. I actually used Lamelle in this game more than any other (since he's always in the back in all three positions) and I seemed to notice that the other Kikos didn't run after him as much as when I played with Vonde or Derbi...Perhaps they were confused in thinking that it was Holbie?

I feel bad for Lamelle now, having to play against his own home country. :guiltysmiley:

The kikos in general throw me for a loop. It's so funny to see them all bouncing in unison!

And I for one NEED MORE IXI!

There's only one ixi out of all of the teams. Unless you count the anouncer I guess, who's cute but very annoying.

Oh, yeah that Kiko definitely put me off. I kept going to use him, only to find I couldn't!! - I was thinking we could swap him for our goal keeper, but then again, our goal keepers huge and blocks most of the goal.. whereas the kiko would be too easy to get past :D

I think there are too many freaking grundos! They're all over the place! Kruledor obviously, but why Krawk Island, Shenkuu, and Virtupets too! There are so many species that are only represented in one obscure variation (maraquan Acara for example, which barely resembles an Acara), why not try for a little variety?

I think there are too many freaking grundos! They're all over the place! Kruledor obviously, but why Krawk Island, Shenkuu, and Virtupets too! There are so many species that are only represented in one obscure variation (maraquan Acara for example, which barely resembles an Acara), why not try for a little variety?

Yes, I agree with this statement entirely. There could definitely be more variety in species in the teams. Unless it's just easier to keep using the art you have and changing the color on it. Plus some might be too difficult to do, like koi, although if a kiko can play with no legs a koi could too I guess. Although a grundo on Virtupets makes a lot more sense than Shenkuu and KI.

• 1 month later...

Kikos are pretty awesome, aren't they? But it is kinda weird to see a Kiko from LD..

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.