It's Stamp Day!!!

The Big Cheese

I'm not a stamp collector, but I love that background!

I am! ^_^ I started collecting them to get some avies (HW, LD and other I don't remember well).

Yeah, the background image is really cool and the kadoatie looks adorable/funny with that stamp on it. :)

I am! ^_^ I started collecting them to get some avies (HW, LD and other I don't remember well).

Yeah, the background image is really cool and the kadoatie looks adorable/funny with that stamp on it. :)

Me too I've got 64, more than you, NYAH! :P

Anyway, love the backround and stuff, too cute.

EDIT: 66 now!!

my bro, who owns my old account, cutiechia744, is a HUGE stamp collecter!

Me too I've got 64, more than you, NYAH! :P

Anyway, love the backround and stuff, too cute.

EDIT: 66 now!!

:laughingsmiley: At the end of this month I'll have some more. I only buy like 10 per month.... Either way you'll still have more than me. ^_^

Unless one has millions of nps, chances are it will be difficult/close to impossible to complete the stamp collection. Sometimes I really dislike the avatar system. It makes the prices of many things

(e.g. meowclops, orange and pink paint brush) inflate much higher than they are actually worth.

I'm at 127.... hehe :D and I'm 9 away from collecting the entire snow valley set.. yay!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TDN

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was beaten! How can this be?!?! You must be pretty rich! I'm gonna check out your stamp album now. :D