New Stamp Avatar!

Anime

The method is: Collect all the stamps 'Snowy Valley' Stamp Album page. ;)

And I'm very happy with this new avatar. I love to collect stamps and win avatars from it too. ^_^

omg I want this avatar!! I better start collecting!

Good luck - according to AvatarLog one of the stamps is worth over 20 million! :graduated:

I'll do my best, But I'm NOT going to spend more than 500k on this one, and when I complete my stamp collection I'm going to sell it all.

Can you resell stamp? I thought once you put them in your album, it was permanent.

Indeed it is. Once stamps are in, they don't come out, unfortunately. :(

Unless I win some form of big lottery, I'm not going to bother with the Stamp avatars.

XD same here....I'd REALLY like that avvie though... i mean, look at its cuteness!

I'll do my best, But I'm NOT going to spend more than 500k on this one, and when I complete my stamp collection I'm going to sell it all.

Unfortunately there's no way to remove your stamps from your collection so you're not able to sell them. :(

Unfortunately there's no way to remove your stamps from your collection so you're not able to sell them. :(

WOAH ... than I suppose the sticky snow stamp will continue to appreciate will ... who knows, maybe it will reach 60 million eventually if there's no influx of such stamps?

I had no idea you couldn't remove them! Darn! Is that the same with collectable cards too??

you mean the neodeck ones? yes you can remove those, but the stamps would be sold for profit for being used as an avatar lending thing, and that would be bad...for TNT purposes....