Brain Tree?

dd_the_great

I've never even heard of the brain tree. Where is this?

Haunted Woods, back left corner

okay, apparently you have to do 2 esophagor quests and those are expensive.

Anybody completed brain tree quests? are they worth it?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Maruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Maruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I did one to get him as the Battledome challenger. The best way to do it is to start an Esophagor, and see if it's worth doing. If it is, then start Brain Tree and then finish the Esophagor. That way, you can wait until you get a cheap Esophagor before using up your Brain Tree quest, which you only get one of daily.

You can get a trophy for it if you can get a high Neopoint reward. This is easiest on the 1st day of the month. The rewards of the Brain Tree quests are not very rewarding. I think Lucky Robot's Foot is the best, I'm not sure. The items that Esophagor asks for are either very cheap, or very expensive.

Brain Tree will give you an arbitrary number of neopoints, usually between 1000 and 3000, and an item. The items are usually petpets (Baby Fireball, Lil Frankie, Walking Carpet) or Battledome (Bat Pack, Lucky Robots Foot, Brain Tree Splinters). Doing the quests can be worth it IF the items that Esophagor asks for total around 5000 np or so. The resale on many of the Brain Tree rewards is garbage, but if you like collecting or you want the BD challenger, then do it,

For more info, read TDN's Brain Tree Guide http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/braintree/.

Personally, I would rather just do Esophagor's quests most of the time. He gives out food, furniture, and collectable cards.

The answers are randomly generated every time, so you do have to do the Esophagor quests.

I don't think that guessing works either. I've tried that before with location, and I think I tried guessing all of them, but Brain Tree didn't accept any of my answers. I may have missed some of them, so I can't guarantee that guessing doesn't work.

• 9 years later...

Hi, I must ask whether the total of the points towards the Brain Tree trophy can be only obtained from several completed quests because my score isn't increasing in the Brain tree hi-score, even after completing 2 brain tree quests or is it that the high-score must be obtained from one quests?

Hi, this is the 1st time doing a Brain Tree Quest and it wants to know year of death  and place of death of Howard Poogle. Does anyone know the answer? Where would I start looking for this info?  I have 1 hour to get back to him. Thanks for any help.

UPDATE: I found the link on how to complete the quest and was able to do so with 22 minutes left. Boy, really don't think I'll be doing this again anytime soon.

37 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Hi, this is the 1st time doing a Brain Tree Quest and it wants to know year of death  and place of death of Howard Poogle. Does anyone know the answer? Where would I start looking for this info?  I have 1 hour to get back to him. Thanks for any help.

Have you looked for a guide ? Both TDN and JellyNeo no doubt have one, just googling the question could well lead you to them.

EDIT

looks like you need to do 2 Esophagor quests to get the answer to the Brain Tree's question.

http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=braintree

2 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Have you looked for a guide ? Both TDN and JellyNeo no doubt have one, just googling the question could well lead you to them.

Yes, I just updated my post. I don't care for that quest! Thanks for helping though.