key quest avatar

Emily

It would be kind of cool to have an avatar from keyquest. it could be for winning a certain number of gold keys (after the avatar was created as some people have already won 100's of games) or being awarded a certain type of prize from the vault. i think it would be a fun new avatar

It would be a good idea for a new one. I do hate how laggy it is and I always seem to find the people that quit. So although that would be another aggravating avatar it would be a new one which i like.

they could have a 1000 gold key avvie, make like a gold key collector, and add a 1000 silver key avvie, and 1000ets for the others..It would promote people to stop leaving, or lets just say no gold key avvie and just silver key avvie :P, I think neopets would be very smart to do that hah,

Imagine people leaving because you wont let them lose!

I hope not. x.x" I dislike KQ. It's laggy, crashes firefox for me and lags everything else. DO NOT WANT.

But it'd be nice to get a new avatar...

I totally agree with you.That`s the bad side of KeyQuest.My computer is slow and you just don`t wanna know what`s going on when i try to play KeyQuest.Almost every time i have to restart my PC...awfull :X

I bet they wouldn't do it while it is still beta. When they try and fix all the problems and everything then maybe they would come out with one. So pretty much i doubt it would be any time soon even if they did come out with one.

Yeah, neopets would probably crash because of all us excited avatar collectors. :P

I think if an avatar is released for KQ. It should take the place of a prize from using any key. Gold Keys give four prizes so there is a higher chance that one of those four items is the avatar compared to the Lead Keys which gives only gives a single item.

I totally agree with you.That`s the bad side of KeyQuest.My computer is slow and you just don`t wanna know what`s going on when i try to play KeyQuest.Almost every time i have to restart my PC...awfull :X

Mine too. I get enough lag playing the other flash games, let alone this one.

I've been wondering why they haven't been making as many avatars as they used to? Anyone know? :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please be sure and stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.