ToW: Pt. 5

Jolly Jasper

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah same, never good at it, but you don't have to find it them escape, you find it and then you just clikc Flee to escape whihc is quite easy, this part was quite short, you don't dig graves till next part

Thank god. XD I managed to find the books with just a few moves left so... @-@ But it's nice for a shorter step after the maze from heck >_>

Thank god. XD I managed to find the books with just a few moves left so... @-@ But it's nice for a shorter step after the maze from heck >_>

I liked the maze - true it took ages, and the vine bit was annoying when the monster took my vines, but still. It was fun!

EDIT: Does the Caretaker remind anyone else of the Janitor in the Hall of Heros?

Yeah. There's things on the boards about him being the Foreman/Chef/Janator (the Foreman and Chef were from the LDP) cousin. I think he got a paint job so he might avoid the whole mess or at least not be noticed as the same guy. xD

Yeah. There's things on the boards about him being the Foreman/Chef/Janator (the Foreman and Chef were from the LDP) cousin. I think he got a paint job so he might avoid the whole mess or at least not be noticed as the same guy. xD

lol

These books are ANNOYING - I can see them, but whichever way I go I hit a dead end. I'm running out of health points!

geez.. i jost lost.. im too lazy to try another round.. ughh. stupid.... does anyone hve theirs mapped out? oo i hve a question, if you lose rite, and start over again, would the book stay in that same position?

Dunno. I think it changes every time.

Apperently the Yurble is not Bob the Foreman/Chef/Jantior. People still say he's a cousin though. xD

I'm hoping that TNT makes up for it with the next plot step.

To me, anyway, the maze last time wasn't as hard as fetch is... :grrr:

edit: FINALLY! friggin maze...

actually, this part does seem too short. maybe cuz they didn't want to complicate it like last time with the maze?