ToW: Pt. 5

Jolly Jasper

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the guide. I managed to get the books while playing the "fetch!" gane. It's purely coincidential though, and if one doesn't make it through once, they'd have to try again and again.

WOW ... it's just the beginning of the Plot and already the users have to do SO MUCH (e.g. luring Bruno out, finding Ilere and playing "fetch!") I hope that the prizes and trophies will make all this effort worthwhile.

I'm sure they will, especially if we get to pick them like with the LDP. With Altador, and everyone getting the same thing, the prizes ended up no being worth much. I hope TNT let us pick them this time.

I think they'll let us because they said this plot was going to be "grandious"... so the prizes should be too, right? ^_^ I hope among the prizes there will be an Halloween PB.

That would be sweet! But it would make the PB depreciate cos it looks like everyone will get the same prize. No points system, so everyone will recieve the same score, ya dig? I think it will be similar to the AP prize system, I thought it was great to introduce a special daily for those who finished the plot. King Altador is just soooo grateful ;) forever and ever and ever. I wonder if Sophie will be as grateful? Or if Neovia will become a new place with shops!! I hope so

Why all of you saying there's no system points? The lost desert plot was also logic one and in the end each step made was worth a certain amount of points. I belive HW will be similar to LD.

Why all of you saying there's no system points? The lost desert plot was also logic one and in the end each step made was worth a certain amount of points. I belive HW will be similar to LD.

If there is a war where players have to fight in the one player battledome, then there MAY be points, otherwise in MY opinion I highly doubt there would be any points.

I'm hoping this will be like the LDP, and that had a points system. No war, but still points. The only thing is that with the LDP you could do just bits of it, like only stage two, or four or whatever. I think with this one you have to complete each step before you can go on to the next one, right? That would make it like the Altador plot. But I don't know - I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I found that this part of te plot was quite easy. I thought since we have to search for books, it would be hard, like doing a bunch of stuff similar to the maze earlier.

I found that this part of te plot was quite easy. I thought since we have to search for books, it would be hard, like doing a bunch of stuff similar to the maze earlier.

I think the next part will envolve other maze-thing again. TNT only made this easy maybe because of two things: since the last step obligated to some efforts and patiente they now decided to give us a little break, or maybe because there's still a lot of people stuck in previous steps.

i think what TNT is doing, they are updating the Plot every Monday, wednesday and Friday so its like:

Monday: New Comic

Wednesday: New Step (Short but Hard) (finding the books, everyone thought was hard, no-one knew where to look)

Froday: they release a hard part of the Plot

I think the next part will envolve other maze-thing again. TNT only made this easy maybe because of two things: since the last step obligated to some efforts and patiente they now decided to give us a little break, or maybe because there's still a lot of people stuck in previous steps.

I dunno, i think the nex part, might be looking into the book for certain clues then we have to find the spot, but a maze could be right trying to find the grave :worried:

i think what TNT is doing, they are updating the Plot every Monday, wednesday and Friday so its like:

Monday: New Comic

Wednesday: New Step (Short but Hard) (finding the books, everyone thought was hard, no-one knew where to look)

Froday: they release a hard part of the Plot

That's probably what they are doing! It makes sense! :yes:

The last part was really hard (until I figured out the vine system). Everytime I lost my vine, and had to refind them, I had a hard time getting the very last one.

This time, I had to play Fetch! three times before I even SAW the stupid books. Grr... I hope the next part is more in depth, but not near as frustrating.

(I don't like the point plots.. I prefer puzzles)

i think i know what the next part is gona be about, something to do with edna :P cause we already talked to esaphagor, and brain tree so maybe edna is next

ooooooooooo ok, coool congrats.

Edit by Mikey: Please make your posts make sense. And don't use random words just to get 4 posts in.