ToW: Pt. 5

Jolly Jasper

It's easy to get that avy. Go to "Control Panel", "Keyboard´Settings" and then put the "Speed Tab" (the symbol is two A) and put it in slow. Then open the page of games graveyeard and hold F5 button for about 5 minutes. Eventually you'll get the avy after those minutes. I got mine with these and many other random avys.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well from the last part of chapter 5 of the comic, i think we'll have some sort of a puzzle to find the bones... something like the pipes in the Altador plot, perhaps? except i never got past that part XD oh well, we'll see it when we see it... I'm actually keeping up with this plot :D

Well from the last part of chapter 5 of the comic, i think we'll have some sort of a puzzle to find the bones... something like the pipes in the Altador plot, perhaps? except i never got past that part XD oh well, we'll see it when we see it... I'm actually keeping up with this plot :D

Heh I've never been one to keep with the plots either and I've been playing since the very first plot. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this one.

I think the next bit of the plot is out! We can search graveyards and get potion ingredients for Sophie - however I have to go out now and don't have time to figure out what to do!

Anyway, just thought someone might be interested in continuing with the plot...