AC V

Which team will not participate in AC V?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. 1st List

• Altador
    • Darigan Citadel
    • Faerieland
    • Haunted Woods
    • Kiko Lake
    • Krawk Island
    • Kreludor
    • Shenkuu
    • Other List
  2. 2. 2nd List

• Lost Desert
    • Maraqua
    • Meridell
    • Mystery Island
    • Roo Island
    • Terror Mountain
    • Tyrannia
    • Virtupets
    • Other List

The team that has the least supporters this year will be out next year...

(and for the record, I put Altador but I have no real idea)

Guest Krawk Islander

My senses say it's gonna be Terror Mountain. Faerieland are too cool for TNT to take out, and Altador are the hosts. Since Kiko Lake has just started, they won't be out again.

I got Brightvale correct, though, this year. :P

TM. They're not doing so hot and the fact that they have a perfect alibi~ They got trapped in an avalanche. xD

i think it might be Terror Mountain because a avalanche comes or the players get frozen :wink:

Yeah, I think that Terror Mountain might not be back next year. But who knows?

I voted Meridell, but I can think of a couple more that may get 'the boot'. Faerieland & Altador (yes, that would be weird, but it could happen) are two likely ones as well. But, in the long run, I have no idea.

It's most likely TM for me, but I have a feeling that AL will be taken out. They may be the host country, but they might have some kind of excuse (like Altador will give an open invitational from all lands, and watch from the benches next year).

But if I were asked, I DON'T want another AC. I'd rather have a new plot replacing it :(

Virtupets could also sit out. They're a Space Station and could possibly start malfunctioning, losing all electricity which means their doors cant open, let alone train. So they couldn't make it to Altador in time. I mean, It's been up and running since 1999, so something is BOUND to happen. -_- But it's not that much possible, because I think they have a good amount of players on their side.

But I voted Terror Mountain.

• 3 weeks later...
The team that has the least supporters this year will be out next year...

(and for the record, I put Altador but I have no real idea)

I too picked Altador, and with that rule in mind. I think Faerie land looses because they have too many noob supporters,

not cause they lacking support, so they won't be out. Which means you move on to the next weakest team, which this year is Altador.

I really hope it is them, because finding a reason why Altador's team isn't participating in their own cup will be really interesting.