ACIV Prize Shop?

True, and even if they are on time, expect glitches! It's traditional! xD

Actually, it's kinda funny. If you go to the schedule and click on the huge-o Cup trophy on the 6th, it'll take you to last year's shop. (And I had 12 points left over...)

Yeah I have nine points left over from that. What happens when you have points left over from the previous year? Would they be carried over or would you just not be able to use them?

I still have seven points from last year, though I don't see the point (haha) of them.

No. Typically the points don't carry over from one Cup to the next (unfortunately). It'd most likely cause a ton of problems if they did.

Yeah, it goes live on the 7th. Make SURE YOU HAVE ALREADY SPENT YOUR POINTS ON THE PREVIOUS CUP, they DON'T carry over.

But for me, I'd rather have the prize shop delayed for 1 month and have BETTER PRIZES than immediately but rubbish.

If I'm a few points away from the Top Prize, I'm gonna be ticked.

Agreed. I'd be very thoroughly ticked off, and very motivated next year! :P

I have 2 points from last year.

I just can't wait to see how many points I have this year! I hope TNT doesn't take an extremely long time.

*checks userlookup* Nope, no new trophies. It seems that the trophies might come out after the Prize Shop is opened.

Is TNT calculating and reviewing the points earned by some people? Like how they do with game scores?

Does anyone know if trophies come out on the same day that the Prize Shop opens?

Site Themes, Trophies, and Avatars are all awarded upon your first visit to the prize shop. So, yes trophies come out the same day as the prize shop opens, but you have to visit the shop to get them.

Site Themes, Trophies, and Avatars are all awarded upon your first visit to the prize shop. So, yes trophies come out the same day as the prize shop opens, but you have to visit the shop to get them.

AHH, that explains things. Been wondering about it. Thanks

Ah, I suppose that makes a lot of sense, haha. Thanks for the info. :)

Is TNT calculating and reviewing the points earned by some people? Like how they do with game scores?

Most likely yes, and it probably takes some time to decide on the point pricing for the prizes so that it's (marginally) fair for everyone. :yes:

One point prizes... how about soil samples from the pitch of the great Colosseum itself! :P

One point prizes... how about soil samples from the pitch of the great Colosseum itself! :P

Don't think I wouldn't be for that.

I know! Make the slushies one point prizes! Feed your neopets for a year on one point slushies!