ACIV Prize Shop?

One point Slushies would totally kill a Dial-Up/Slow connection.

ALTADOR CUP COMISSIONER ASKS WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY MYSTERY ISLAND SLUSHIE FOR 1 PRIZE POINT?

Yes! Yes! I freaking would! Now hurry the hell up I have about 200 more to buy!

One point prizes... how about soil samples from the pitch of the great Colosseum itself! :P

Don't think I wouldn't be for that.

Not even in tiny bottles on cute keychains? 8D

Seriously though, I wanna see how much they price those Yooyus. The blue ones are quite cute.

I am going to constantly nag about this but seriously I think they need to A. Have a dedicated staff to AC, B. Have all this crap planned out before hand, C. Spend a little more time on a few things so they go smoothly, versus 1000 things that go incredibly horrible.

12292.png

I am going to constantly nag about this but seriously I think they need to A. Have a dedicated staff to AC, B. Have all this crap planned out before hand, C. Spend a little more time on a few things so they go smoothly, versus 1000 things that go incredibly horrible.

TNT is like that just patience, soon we will have the ACIV shop. It's a bit annoying, but I guess it's a lot of work.

12292.png

I think you should invest in working there.

what id like to see is battle dome weapons and or stat increaseing items ya know like super special slushies that increase a stat that would be cool with me. but nope its likely going to be key rings from here to who layed the band a bunch of junk and of course all the really nice stuff that im pretty sure ill be unable to afford due to the fact i only have a 5th rank shield. {due to the fact i didnt have a mouse till like the last bloody week of the tournyment! grrrr!!!!!}

Last year I only was up to the first level of shield and I was still able to buy a gaggle of moderately priced things. I wasn't forced to only buy slushies or anything. So surely people with shields of 5+ will be able to buy at least one expensive thing or many moderately priced things. *crosses fingers*

The prize shop is "open," but it's not officially up:

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/prizes_2009.phtml

Cloud PB is the main prize :P

People are glitched saying they have no points, I wouldn't buy anything yet. It's not officially up, and I doubt a Cloud PB is the real main prize. I'm at 18,955 points anyway, so I can't get it :/ Rank 17 and just short...

That is cool, the shop is up. It shows I have no points still, I'm not betting on having many. I only got to level one. The only thing I see in there that peeked my interest is the Ultimate Yooyu Pen. Will have to check back later. :-(

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please see the news post here to dicuss this topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.