Fan...of someone? ;D

naalaro

I'm pretty sure they answered the Antola question in the NT editorials and that she is a girl.

I like Ilsa Ellits because she's an ixi and the only one on any of the teams (the annoying announcer doesn't count), but as far as the actual "look" of a character in game art I'm fond of Prytariel, Fiorina and Xana DiLanche.

Found the editorial. I never realized that she was, in fact, a girl. :laughingsmiley: Shenkuu team, girl power! 8D

Seriously, i think they just thought to answer female just for the sheer heck of it! Her profile pic really is too manly looking ^^. I'm not sure if there was ever an official information booklet somewhere before the editorial, which gave out the gender data. I think there are plenty of other altador stars whom people still confuse DX

Too true, too true. I've lost count of how many times I've had to improvise phrases in my reports to sneak around the fact that I can't tell what gender a player is. :P

I guess you could say I'm a fan of Dorina Hals - she seems like somebody who would project a bright, cheerful, confident atmosphere, and fill in the gaps in coordination and team bonding left by Hughlis. Plus, she's good looking. (:

Although if you're talking looks, Xana DiLanche from Team Shenkuu is hard to beat. xD

Although Neopets may choose to draw their AC players a bit androgynous because of the whole "site for kids" thing. That's just what I think. Although it makes me wonder about the belly dancing Aisha in that Arabian-styled band that plays in the Concert Hall. o.O

I'm totally Bertie Shurtz' number one fan. 8D I love Kougras, they're the epitome of Mystery Island. And how can you not love that face?

boa_bertieshurtz.gif

I rather love Wila Benne, too~ I was reading about Tyrannia in the BOA, and I remembered why I really joined them way back in AC I -- they were the "Foresaken Five," rejects from other teams that bonded together to form their own team. They're the only team that hasn't changed a bit since 2006, too. Made me nostaligic :'3

bookofages_wila.gif

• 1 month later...

Layton Vickles - DC

Mirsha - Shenkuu

Wizard Windelle - Meridell

Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis - Maraqua

Ol' Dasher Soley - KI

That techno from HW (don't remember his name)

and Sir Polyannare Fredeill - Meridell (doesn't play for them anymore :( )

I don't have a hissi either. While I save up though, Vickel is ly lab rat so i'm hoping I get a hissi that way.

And someone on the boards gave me 383k and some codetones today when she heard that I wanted to turn Vickels into a Darigan Hissi so i'm happy. :)