Fan...of someone? ;D

naalaro

So...any of you guys, are actual fans of Altador Cup players? :D

Just like how football has its own stars, im sure we can all agree on a few stars in the altador cup.

Personally, i'm really liking Mirsha from Shenkuu, in fact she was the main reason why i wanted to play for shenkuu ever since they appeared. She's prety, but no too much, and graceful in a no nonsense, atheletic way. And its a plus that she seems to be the kind who could literally glare knives into you ^^. Very awesome.

Layton Vickles is a close second for me. He's probably the best looking star in the ALtador cup. Kudos to the art team for his design and flair.

I really like Vonde on Lost Desert, and I also like Sela on Virtupets. ^_^ (Ha, I just realized that both of them have a pierced ear. Hahaha. Maybe that explains why I like them: I have a cartilage piercing in the same place.)

Vonde!!! *lovelovelovelove*! My hero of ACIV ;) How can you not love his shooting skills, looks and charm! LOL.

Can't help but love Dasher too ^^;; Ever since I saw my friend's pirate kwark, I've always longed for one! And here comes along ol' Dasher and I just went @_@.

my top 5 scoring players

1.Lilo Blumario (RI)

2."Dasher" Soley (KI)

3.Layton Vickles (DC)

4.Mirsha Grelinek (SK)

5.Vonde Cayle (LD)

my top 5 goalies

1.Leera Heggle (LD)

2,Reshar Collifey (DC)

3.Garven Hale (KI)

4.Lor Benneveldt (MI)

5.Tonie Plessix (MQ)

MY TOP 5 DEFENCE

1.Gordo Gunnels(RI)

2.Krell Vitor(HW)

3.Oten Runeu(MQ)

4.Ilsa Ellits (MD)

5. Tormo "The Terror" Frein(DC) BELIEVE ME THIS LITTLE GUY IS TOUGH

Ah, you don't sound weird to me. :P I'm the one who totally ships Mirsha and Tandrak. :laughingsmiley:

Bah! Mirsha doesnt need either of those two! :D

Somehow, she gives of a rather "big sister" vibe in her pose and stance as well, personally i think it'll be cute for her to be fawning all over Antola Mier, who in my eyes seem to be the 'little brother' of the Shenkuu team.

@naalaro: The shippers believe what they want to believe! :P *sails the good ship Mirsha/Tandrak*

I do think of their personalities beyond each other. And Mirsha has a very big sisterly vibe, quiet but driven. And Tandrak... Well, he's a little more complicated.

Tis why I love them! :D

Bah! Mirsha doesnt need either of those two! :D

Somehow, she gives of a rather "big sister" vibe in her pose and stance as well, personally i think it'll be cute for her to be fawning all over Antola Mier, who in my eyes seem to be the 'little brother' of the Shenkuu team.

Little brother? But Antola's female...or were you just using the phrase? Lol.

Little brother? But Antola's female...or were you just using the phrase? Lol.

D:

Really now. It was bad enough i thought Xancha was a guy but Antola too. Bah, you win art team for your lack of reliable gender differentiation XD

What?

Antola is male... no matter what TNT say.

Xana is female (and hot.)

Yes, my favourite player is Xana DiLanche (sp?).

Not only because I think she's hot. :shiftyeyes_anim:

What?

Antola is male... no matter what TNT say.

Xana is female (and hot.)

Yes, my favourite player is Xana DiLanche (sp?).

Not only because I think she's hot. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Yeah, cute pink lutaris are serious win. I only found out it was a she only recently,since her hairdo was quite common for guys too in ancient china.