ToW: Pt. 6

Jolly Jasper

Hello folks! I just returned from a night out to discover that the plot was updated, and no other staff are around, so I'll be doing it myself (which is fine, they've done more than their fair share!). But as a result, it might take me a little while to get it up, so until then, Patience is a virtue!

sophie_b867a93c5f.gif

Edit: After HOURS OF GRUELING WORK (just kidding!) I am finished with the guide. It may change during the day since these tasks seem to be temporary first-come-first-serve. Please visit it to see what's going on!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've discovered the thing hardest to do is bone testing....

digging's okay, you can get in line, but bone testing requires highspeed internet.

then we have the potion ingredient, which seems to be different for all people.

Something meant to help you in figuring out potion ingridients:

I was on a quest for 'Boiled Meowclops Saliva' and I tried potion id=14, and it didn't work.

Here's a VERY good petpage, which is getting updated even now, as we progress.

Ellie: go to the game graveyard, click the house at the bottom, and sophie will show up.

from there - 3 options, go to a graveyard & dig up graves ***my note: you get items while digging , I got 4 spooky doughnots, 2 ghost marshmallows, 1 sludgy (petpet), 1 halloween wocky plushie ((WORTH 20K!!!))

& it's the easiest, exept you have to have good interntet, because you have to click 'dig' fast of else you get kicked off the team.

the second is go for a potion ingredient - you go to sophie's hut & choose from there ----that was what my comment was talking about,**uses the code on the bottom, to figure out ingredients ---the same for everyone;**--you get 50np if you complete it.

and the third is figuring out the bones. conffusing math & long waiting line. not recomended by me, although I completed it once.

Jasper::: here's the petpage I use - it's very detailed & good:

http://www.neopets.com/~Aardax

Isabel: Oh no it won't....you should see the speed the people are doing up all the graves!!! Sooner or later, TNT will run out of graveyards....

There are like MILLIONS of people out there diging all the graves!!!

My theory is THIS is the part where we'll accumulate points! Probably the more of each of these you complete, the better prizes you can get!

The Potion Ingredients gives 50np

Digging you get actual items

The Bone Potion thingy gives 150np so it probably gives more points?

Or maybe the NP and items are considered enough reward for this bit.

Or maybe the NP and items are considered enough reward for this bit.

I thinks so. Do you remember the bit of the LDP like this - where it depended on who was on-line? I'm pretty sure they didn't give points for that in the end because it wasn't fair to those in some timezones.

I'm working on trying to find out which potion is which. Here's what I've got so far, post if you know any of the others.

Potioningredientspic.jpg

1. Bagguss Juice

2. Juppie Extract

3. Kadoatie Essence

4. Tanglevine Sap Potion

5. Zomutt Mucus

6. Moon Water

7. Liquid Meepit

9. (NOT - Spicy Mortogberry)

10. Liquefied Bumroot

11. Crushweed Juice

12. Boiled Tree Bark

13. Worm Snot

14. Soaked Babaa Wool Potion

16. Jurple Butter

17. Boiled Meowclops Saliva

20. Grundo Goo

21. Powdered BloodFern

22. Pureed Sharpgrass

23. Mutant Gruel Potion

25. GhostBeef Essence

26. Glowing Zomutt Mucus

As you guys post your discoveries (what's not right is good too, elimination and everything) I'll update this.

How exactly do we dig? I've joined a team, but... does something special happen when all four spots are filled? How do I even know when all four spots are filled?

When you see 4 pets (including yours) around the grave, you will see a red square around a pet. You have to click on "wait" until you see that red square around YOUR pet, once you see it you have to VERY quick click on "dig". Repeat this step until it tells you that you have dug the whole grave.

Can you go to different graveyards to dig? I cannot find a "normal" graveyard :(

Did you figure it out? If not..

you can access other graveyards by clicking the button that says, "find a different graveyard" on sophie's page

When you click there you will be taken to a list of other graveyards you can enter

I can't test it. I keep getting this

There is no link saying "join" either.

That means you either are supposed to be fetching an ingredient for sophie, or are carrying around potion to test the bones. You cannot do two tasks at once. And it is getting very difficult to test bones because the number of graves are decreasing quickly.

Did you figure it out? If not..

you can access other graveyards by clicking the button that says, "find a different graveyard" on sophie's page

When you click there you will be taken to a list of other graveyards you can enter

That means you either are supposed to be fetching an ingredient for sophie, or are carrying around potion to test the bones. You cannot do two tasks at once. And it is getting very difficult to test bones because the number of graves are decreasing quickly.

Oh so I see. I managed to dig up two graves and found 3 spooky doughnuts and ghost marshmallows (whatever its called - those three smiling white heads). At the time when I am writing this, the graveyard is completely dug up.

The section has been updated a bit, with more names of the potions, but we are still missing a few, if you know of them please post them here or PM a staff member with their names and numbers. I haven't actually got to this part of the plot, so im just going with what Jasper said. Please tell us if there are any other mistakes.

You're too tired from digging before. You need to rest for a few minutes.

After completing each grave, one has to "rest" for a few minutes (around 4 minutes) before they can dig up ANOTHER grave. I completed one at around 6:01 am NST and was able to dig up another grave at 6:05 am.

Also, if one gives up digging, they also have to "time-out" for a few minutes before they can start digging again.

Im at the diggin part, I need a team!

Thats what i got, coz ppl were taking too long to join... oh well :D

I totally agree. I had to quit once before because I was waiting for 20 minutes and NO ONE SHOWED UP :grrr:

I'm now at Graveyard "92BQ52" (2,3). We need JUST ONE MORE user, but till now, no one joined.

I love the digging so far. I've had 20 items just digging up 3 graves lol And got a cute sludgy petpet.

*SIGH* Once my computer froze for 3 minutes when I tried to open photoshop and netscape at once, and by the time it resumed, I got kicked out :(

You got kicked out of a digging group for slacking off! Sophie thinks you need a time-out. Try again in a few minutes.
:(

When I click on any graveyard it appears "I think we've got enough testing potion for now. Go dig up some graves, or test some bones."

I can dig up the graves but there's no "Sure, I can handle it. Which ingredient?" option. And so I can't fetch the ingredients.

Did I miss a step?