ToW: Pt. 6

Jolly Jasper

When I click on any graveyard it appears "I think we've got enough testing potion for now. Go dig up some graves, or test some bones."

I can dig up the graves but there's no "Sure, I can handle it. Which ingredient?" option. And so I can't fetch the ingredients.

Did I miss a step?

you need to go there to pick the ingredients only if the potions finish ..

if it doesn't happen, you keep doing the rest ..

~ this part is extremely boring !

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to go there to pick the ingredients only if the potions finish ..

if it doesn't happen, you keep doing the rest ..

~ this part is extremely boring !

Oh, okay thanks! I'll continue digging then.. it's really boring but at least I got some items.

omgg, it keeps saying fidn a different graveyard...... thers no sure i can handle it option, eerggghhhhh

Edit: im at a grave and theres an uncuppied space , but like i cant dig cause it says i already have another task, and i cant dig, and im not sure what the task is ?!!!!!!

SOMEONE HELP :crying:

omgg, it keeps saying fidn a different graveyard...... thers no sure i can handle it option, eerggghhhhh

Edit: im at a grave and theres an uncuppied space , but like i cant dig cause it says i already have another task, and i cant dig, and im not sure what the task is ?!!!!!!

you need to find some grave that have the bones !

you need to use the potion or come back and left it .. only doing that you will can dig again !

~ I'm tired of digging !

k i managed to dig up a grave with other peopele and when i was was, it said the grave was completely dug up, but there was no continue button, does this happen often?

k i managed to dig up a grave with other peopele and when i was was, it said the grave was completely dug up, but there was no continue button, does this happen often?

when it happens, means that doesn't exist anything inside the grave .. it isn't necessary to dig, and don't have bones inside that for people try to test ..

you need to look for other grave ..

kk.. and when i went to go get an igredient for spohie she asked me to get barkroot dew, AND THERE was noo barkroot dew on the list on TDN .. :ohno: and so i just took an ingerdient with teh word bark.. err nd it didnt work.. Isthere a potion on sphoies shack with barkroot dew...................

right now im currently digging.......... when it finishes reaching the coffin that continue button better appear.. cause 3 times in a row when i was digging and finished it just had the picture of teh coffin and said it was dug up .. and nothing else.

Edit: omg it happened again... we finished and it showed this grave is completely dug up, isnt there suppose to be the equations there? or the continue button........... this is hurting my brain.

Your task is testing the bones probably... if you went and got the potion from Sophie that it

I think the easiest way to do this is to lurk a gravesite in process. coz if you try to dig one and go get the potion and come back.. you will never get back in time

o ok, so like if i take some potion that means i can't dig a grave, i just keep on waiting at a progress site and if im lucky enough i'll be able to test teh bone rite?

and like even if i ddint take the potion , and im digging, i cant test the bone rite, causei didnt take the potion....

rite..?

o ok, so like if i take some potion that means i can't dig a grave, i just keep on waiting at a progress site and if im lucky enough i'll be able to test teh bone rite?

and like even if i ddint take the potion , and im digging, i cant test the bone rite, causei didnt take the potion....

rite..?

Yeah, while carrying a potion you can only test bones. When not carrying a potion you can only dig. ^_^

do you still get points for digging?

I hope so. But probably yes because TNT is aware that not everyone has fast internet or fast PC's so testing bones is almost impossible to those people and digging is the only way to make some points.

true, i finally got moer points for testing teh bones hehe. but diggings good for me to cuz i got 2 slorgs and 3 sludgyz out of that and fetch stamps. sadly there not worth alot.. -_-

when it happens, means that doesn't exist anything inside the grave .. it isn't necessary to dig, and don't have bones inside that for people try to test ..

you need to look for other grave ..

Erm, actually, it *did* have bones in it. They all do, to start off with. The graves that have big dirt spots in front of them have already been dug up and checked, so they're done; if the dirt spot has bones, it's been dug up and someone is still checking the bones; a small dirt spot means digging is in progress, and if the grave is just a stone and has nothing in front of it, then it hasn't been started yet. The three actions you can take right now, as far as we know, are: 1. Get potion ingredients for Sophie, if she needs them, but that option only appears when the number of potions is quite low. 2. Dig up graves. 3. Test bones. In other words, you can only do one at a time. For example, if you are currently a digger and have just finished digging up a grave, the bones you uncovered will be tested by someone else. You'll never see them, you'll just get a message that the grave is completely dug up and then you click the "Leave grave" button. Once you have done this, you can now go back to Sophie, and if she has enough bone potions you can take one. Once you have a potion, you are now a tester. The best way to get a bone to test is to lurk around at a grave that's being dug up -- just continuously press the wait button and ignore the message that there are too many diggers or that you are on another task. Once the diggers finish, if you are quick enough on the refresh, you will get the opportunity to test the bones they uncovered. Also, you cannot do the same task twice in a row, as far as I can tell; if you were just a digger, you'll have to try to check bones or get a potion ingredient before you can dig again.

Phew! Ridiculously long post! Hope that helps :P

You can do the same task twice in a row. I've just finished digging up two graves in a row. You have to wait about five minutes inbetween each one though so most people go and do another task while they wait.

OMG did I miss it all???? I'm at grave yard 256h96w and all of the places are dug up and I can't get back to the page with sophie!!!!! I think I can't do it anymore!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! :crying_blow: :crying: I hate graveyards!!!!!! :skull:

OMG did I miss it all???? I'm at grave yard 256h96w and all of the places are dug up and I can't get back to the page with sophie!!!!! I think I can't do it anymore!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! :crying_blow: :crying: I hate graveyards!!!!!! :skull:

Don't worry, there're more graves. Just find the part where the fence finishes and click there, it will take you to sophie again.

Note:

Quest for Sophie:

Evaporated Snorkle Juice

---not #4.

Sorry I'm not much help..but we got the name of the item...