ToW: Pt. 6

Jolly Jasper

Guest �strophysicist

This part sucks, I hope this part isn't nessesary. It really isn't fair for us with slow computers. I think this part got me. Unless TNT makes this part only for the plot points, then I am finished.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found another ingredient she needs thats not on teh list, Liquid Chokato Mould, and i tried number 9.. and its not it.. atleast we know one failure result...

Liquid Chokato Mould is number 5. Currently the only number we don't know is 19. There's a thread in the HW Plot Help section with this in it (titled 'Potion Ingredients') - if a staffer comes on-line and sees this you could update the list in TDN's guide too :P

ive tested one bone, has everyone else done loads?

Nope, only one too! I'm waiting til all the kiddies go to bed US time, cos I'm in Australia and I think late NST will be less trouble.

do you still get points for digging?

My theory is that you get a certain amount of points for each one. Either that or no points at all, just the items and NP you win.

Lots in all. and then I got at least 40 piles of dirt 'which I didn't bother to pick up'.

I WISH the piles of dirt were the dirt related items from the Garden Items list!!! WOULD BE SO COOL! You could make a hole-y garden as an homage to this bit of the plot and put all the spooky graveyard like items in it too ;) hehe darn TNT for not thinking of that!

Who thinks that all of this adds up to points... ??

Or do you think we are literally to keep trying until we find the bones belonging to the sleepy guy??

And do u think every one will be able to find the bones.. or is first come first serve basis??

I HOPE it adds up to points, but who knows at this point! Definately need to find the sleepy guys bones, but I think once someone finds them, another way for everyone to find him will come out.

I think it adds up to points, and we wait until all the graveyards are dug up.

When they're all dug up, new ones appear! The Caretaker said as much didn't he? Plus it looks like it to me, since yesterday the list seems to have changed.

Man I LOVE this plot! This bit is inCREDIBLY boring and I hate it...but I still love it!!!!!

Count yourself lucky. I'm not allowed to do the plot till Late November.

Why can't you start at this moment? :mellow:

I'm lucky because my mom isn't so hard with me in studies. She always says "you're old enough to know your priorities. I just don't want to hear you complain after". ^_^

Actually we know what 4 is. Sorry, I was updating this but the post was on the first page of this thread so it might have been missed :* I'll put it in again here for everyone to see.

Potioningredientspic.jpg

1. Bagguss Juice

2. Juppie Extract

3. Kadoatie Essence

4. Tanglevine Sap Potion

5. Zomutt Mucus

6. Moon Water

7. Liquid Meepit

9. (NOT - Spicy Mortogberry)

10. Liquefied Bumroot

11. Crushweed Juice

12. Boiled Tree Bark

13. Worm Snot

14. Soaked Babaa Wool

16. Jurple Butter

17. Boiled Meowclops Saliva

20. Grundo Goo

21. Powdered BloodFern

22. Pureed Sharpgrass

23. Mutant Gruel Potion

25. GhostBeef Essence

26. Glowing Zomutt Mucus

Other ingredients: Evaporated Snorkle Juice, Spicy Mortogberry, Barkroot Dew

24. Evaporated Snorkle Juice

Got it actually, but thanks! I stopped updating the list in this thread when a custom made thread was started in the Haunted Woods Plot section. I'll now post the updated list here, though.

Potioningredientspic.jpg

1. Bagguss Juice

2. Juppie Extract

3. Kadoatie Essence

4. Tanglevine Sap Potion

5. Liquid Chokato Mould

6. Moonwater

7. Liquid Meepit

8. Alyseth

9. Bloatershroom Extract

10. Liquefied Bumroot

11. Crushweed Juice

12. Boiled Tree Bark

13. Worm Snot

14. Soaked Babaa Wool

15. Spicy Mortogberry

16. Jurple Butter

17. Boiled Meowclops Saliva

18. Barkroot Dew

20. Grundo Goo

21. Powdered BloodFern

22. Pureed Sharpgrass

23. Mutant Gruel Potion

25. GhostBeef Essence

26. Glowing Zomutt Mucus

So the only one we still need is 19. There is some talk that it is the same as 5 (Liquid Chokato Mould) but this is unconfirmed.

umm also number 8 bottle isnt Spicy Mortogberry.. ooo the other one the ingredient i got .. forgot... sorry... :*

i think i tried was 8 or 9 tho.. sowwie..

Edit: OO SHOOT i didnt realize the potion names were updatedd im soo dumb errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :grrr:

umm also number 8 bottle isnt Spicy Mortogberry.. ooo the other one the ingredient i got .. forgot... sorry... :*

i think i tried was 8 or 9 tho.. sowwie..

Edit: OO SHOOT i didnt realize the potion names were updatedd im soo dumb errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :grrr:

Hehe, dont be so hard on yourself... we all make mistakes ;)

BIG NEWS!!! What do you make of this::: I was just digging! Lookie!!!!***wait a sec, it's uploading ***

2ytthna.png

[img=http://i14.tinypic.com/2ytthna.png]

----if anyone else wants to use this.

mann i knoo i ddint think it was a competition hehe i was gonna send a neomail to da person buh dey hev ova 100 messages in the inbox. I BET people neomailed her about the bone LOL.

You think? This person is famous now!!!

You bet....But I wouldn't wanna be in their place. Now all the attention of the n00bs is atracted to them! I bet that at least someone wants something from her.

And at least one is asking 'how did you do it?'

Poor them.....Poor neomail.....

She's FAMOUS now!!!

*btw, are we talking about the pet jub-jub or the username?*

anyways, i dunno y people wud make atleast A HUGE deal cause well all she did was find the bone, and probably got a excellent prize. She didn't get a trophie or anything cause nothing new added to her layout. So yeah.. well my opinion yep yep.