ToW: Pt. 6

Jolly Jasper

Actually we know what 4 is. Sorry, I was updating this but the post was on the first page of this thread so it might have been missed :* I'll put it in again here for everyone to see.

Potioningredientspic.jpg

1. Bagguss Juice

2. Juppie Extract

3. Kadoatie Essence

4. Tanglevine Sap Potion

5. Zomutt Mucus

6. Moon Water

7. Liquid Meepit

9. (NOT - Spicy Mortogberry)

10. Liquefied Bumroot

11. Crushweed Juice

12. Boiled Tree Bark

13. Worm Snot

14. Soaked Babaa Wool

16. Jurple Butter

17. Boiled Meowclops Saliva

20. Grundo Goo

21. Powdered BloodFern

22. Pureed Sharpgrass

23. Mutant Gruel Potion

25. GhostBeef Essence

26. Glowing Zomutt Mucus

So, we still need 8, 9, 15, 18, 19 and 24. Keep posting what you get for Sophie's quests though, we'll get it in the end... :D

Other ingredients: Evaporated Snorkle Juice, Spicy Mortogberry, Barkroot Dew

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 6 ingredients left! ;) I'll post if I get anything else but right now there're too many potions.

Yep, I'll keep you updated to my best ability too...

Another thing: You guys mentioned something like this happened in the LDP, but I wasn't on neopets when the LDP was happening, sooooo....mind if you sumerize it for me, including what happened AFTER that???

Aha! I figured something out about Sophie:

She lets you go for an ingredient, and that way, potions are made. when they reach a certain number, she says she's got enough. then they go down. you have to wait until they reach 0, or 5, and then you can go for ingredients!!!***that's when she says she wants some*** Pattern.....repeats.....itself....

I have like 20 spooky doughnuts now. and 13 ghost marshmallows.

I'll post all the items I've got, cause it might help:

20 spooky doughnuts,

13 ghost marshmallows,

2 fetch! stamps

1 meowclops statue

1 halloween wocky plushie

1 ***book, I forgot the name - something with 'halloween' --- worth 2k.***

1 sludgy (petpet) ---1k---

Lots in all. and then I got at least 40 piles of dirt 'which I didn't bother to pick up'. All those items are VERY useful if you're trying for packrat ***like me!***

I've got heaps of Spooky Doughnuts too. Not so many Ghost Marshmellows though. Was the book 'Mystery of Halloween'? I got one of those. Also a Halloween Koi Plushie, a Halloween Ixi Plushie, Fetch! Stamps, Meowclops Statues, a Slorg, and a few Sludgys. I already have my Pack Rat, so if you're interested in any of these they're in my shop.

Yep, that was it, Mystery of Halloween...how much is it worth??

Edit: priyanka, which one did you choose??? ***potion ID***

i know another name for a ingredient, its called barkroot dew, she asked me to get it and i dunno which one it was.. andi got it wrong. hehe atleast theres another potion name we know 0:)

priyanka262, do you know which potion you tried? So we can record it as not being that one?

And Mystery of Halloween is down to under 1000 NPs now. Too many people must be finding it :P. Wouldn't it be cool to find a Halloween Paint Brush?

priyanka262, do you know which potion you tried? So we can record it as not being that one?

And Mystery of Halloween is down to under 1000 NPs now. Too many people must be finding it :P. Wouldn't it be cool to find a Halloween Paint Brush?

It would, but TNT isn't that generous.....and besides, it'd become worthless to have one.

Who thinks that all of this adds up to points... ??

Or do you think we are literally to keep trying until we find the bones belonging to the sleepy guy??

And do u think every one will be able to find the bones.. or is first come first serve basis??

I think it adds up to points, and we wait until all the graveyards are dug up.

And I think it's first come first serve basis --- if it wasn't, they'd just give us a seperate little graveyard to dig up, until we found what we were suposed to find....

So, what was it that was simular to this, and happened in the LDP???

First come, first served, I reckon. Also as such I dont think this will contribute to points - the neopoints and items we are getting as we go is the reward for this section.

And yes the idea is to find the Spirit of Slumber's bones so I would guess we have to keep on going til we find them. What's the bet TNT put them in the very last graveyard they release?

Oh, right, the LDP bit. Well, this is what TNT had to say about it "Because of time-zone differences, not everyone had a chance to participate in these events, so they were not counted in the final tally. Instead, we gave away nifty items during the actual moving process. The more you moved, the better your chance of winning an item! A fair trade-off, don't you think?".

This is what we had to do:

As related in Lenny Conundrum #133, the Scroll Repository was buried by a freak sandstorm. So the first step of the Scroll Repository was to carry away all the sand. Each player could carry away one handful of sand at a time.

However, due to the distance of the repository from the rest of civilization, it took anywhere from 1 to 3 hours per trip. The time it took had to do with the movement speed of the player's active pet: Pets with a speed of 20 or below took 3 hours, and pets with a speed of 80 or above took 1 hour. Speeds between 20 and 80 were scaled linearly from 3 to 1 hours as speed increased.

Also, each time a player took away a handful of sand, there was a chance they would find an item. Each item had a small chance of being a Lost Desert Paint Brush, but was otherwise some cheap junk.

It took players about four days to carry away enough sand to unbury the repository pyramid. 104,034 handfuls of sand were carried away from the repository.

First come, first served, I reckon. Also as such I dont think this will contribute to points - the neopoints and items we are getting as we go is the reward for this section.

And yes the idea is to find the Spirit of Slumber's bones so I would guess we have to keep on going til we find them. What's the bet TNT put them in the very last graveyard they release?

Oh, right, the LDP bit. Well, this is what TNT had to say about it "Because of time-zone differences, not everyone had a chance to participate in these events, so they were not counted in the final tally. Instead, we gave away nifty items during the actual moving process. The more you moved, the better your chance of winning an item! A fair trade-off, don't you think?".

This is what we had to do:

As related in Lenny Conundrum #133, the Scroll Repository was buried by a freak sandstorm. So the first step of the Scroll Repository was to carry away all the sand. Each player could carry away one handful of sand at a time.

However, due to the distance of the repository from the rest of civilization, it took anywhere from 1 to 3 hours per trip. The time it took had to do with the movement speed of the player's active pet: Pets with a speed of 20 or below took 3 hours, and pets with a speed of 80 or above took 1 hour. Speeds between 20 and 80 were scaled linearly from 3 to 1 hours as speed increased.

Also, each time a player took away a handful of sand, there was a chance they would find an item. Each item had a small chance of being a Lost Desert Paint Brush, but was otherwise some cheap junk.

It took players about four days to carry away enough sand to unbury the repository pyramid. 104,034 handfuls of sand were carried away from the repository.

ahhhaaaa.....so, did you uncover the ....repository??? That way we minght see if there's an answer to this.

No new things from sophie.

And what did you have to do after that??? *what was the next step*

I WROTE THIS ON ANOTHER BOARD, BUT I THOUGHT IT COULD BE USEFUL.. LEMME KNOW IF ANYONE TRIES IT

I think if you've got a slow computer... a good way to do this, is to group up with 4 other ppl... thus total =5.... therefore, you'll have four diggers and then one person who snipes into the grave to test the bones...

In order to ensure that no one else snipes your grave.... as a group, you go to a very isolated grave yard... where there are only a few diggers near the entrance.. and head all the way to the end... then u select four diggers and one person to test the bones... continue this way rotating who becomes the tester...

obviously, this will take a while, b.coz u'll have to "rest" in between graves... but if you start a board here and coordinate, i think it will be less frustrating

I WROTE THIS ON ANOTHER BOARD, BUT I THOUGHT IT COULD BE USEFUL.. LEMME KNOW IF ANYONE TRIES IT

I think if you've got a slow computer... a good way to do this, is to group up with 4 other ppl... thus total =5.... therefore, you'll have four diggers and then one person who snipes into the grave to test the bones...

In order to ensure that no one else snipes your grave.... as a group, you go to a very isolated grave yard... where there are only a few diggers near the entrance.. and head all the way to the end... then u select four diggers and one person to test the bones... continue this way rotating who becomes the tester...

obviously, this will take a while, b.coz u'll have to "rest" in between graves... but if you start a board here and coordinate, i think it will be less frustrating

That's a great idea I think I'll go try this. It's really frustrating because more than once when I clicked "wait" it took 2 minutes to load, and by the time it loaded completely I was booted out of the group :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

I also made it a point to dig up 10 graves A DAY, and got more than 50 items in the first day of digging alone yay!

it's really tiring but worth it. I got quite a few items and np from the graveyard stuff, it just takes a really long time to dig and test. I prefer digging, because other people can take your grave if you're not fast enough.

i dont think that the bones would be found by one of the players onTNT, probably the comic will continue showing bruno finding a bone nd sophie testing it, and then continues on from there. I tink this is point based and like some of teh rwards are the items we find.

ok i am really confused but i clicked on one and it came up saying

"I think we've got enough testing potion for now. Go dig up some graves, or test some bones."

so should i just go dig up bones or what should i do ?

ok i am really confused but i clicked on one and it came up saying

"I think we've got enough testing potion for now. Go dig up some graves, or test some bones."

so should i just go dig up bones or what should i do ?

Sophie said it all "Go dig up some graves, or test some bones". If you dig first, then you'll need to rest from digging and you can test bones or bring Sophie other potion maybe. In the end, you'll be cicling around with the three options. Sophie will let you now when some option isn't avalable at the moment.

Do you guys reckon that we'll have to have done each option (ingredients, digging, testing) at least once to continue with the plot? 'Coz my internet connection's not fast enough for testing... I tried for over an hour yesterday but someone always beat me to it!

EDIT: I did it!! For anyone else who is having trouble - just pick a grave that's almost fully dug up and refresh over it, constantly - apparently it doesn't matter if you refresh over the test page, you still keep it. Its a great way for those of us with slow internet connections.

Well, I looked up for a "desert" graveyard and was able to test three bones. When there's few people at a graveyard you have high chances to get a bone. :)