Prize Shop is Here

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfinished or not, this is freaking ridiculous. People have points and other people don't. I want to bust a cap into someone. I'm freaking Rank 10 and can't even buy anything. Jesus. H. Christ.

hnn? Well i'll be waiting for a day or so more. No rush

Especially when i just sniped a cloud paint brush from the SW yesterday for only 20 000...as well as winning one from the Fruit Machine two week sback...you could say im a bit underwhelmed by the "top prize"...

Although the art for Mirsha on the pedestal was super sweeet, if nothing, im satisfied just with that ^^

The shop isn't even officially open yet people, stop complaining about not having points. It's going alphabetical, and they prizes suck anyway, no need to rush to get them. I wouldn't buy anything yet anyway, if it's glitched and messed up like it currently is, who's to say TNT isn't going to punish those buying early?

It's just very glitchy right now. I don't think TNT will freeze anyone, they'll probably just reset everything...I mean, that was what happened last year with the AC early start, right? I expect they'll fix all the glitches, put the right number of points for everyone and clear anything that was bought.

EDIT: It's been released in the news and running now! Weird trophy xD.

LOL

The Cloud PB just got bumped up to 25,000 Points.

Feel sorry for anyone who actually wanted it and listened to the people telling them to stop complaining and wait till it was official. Tough luck.

I know really. TNT must have had to be pinned on time or something because what does a cloud pb have to do with anything? Plus no one likes it because its think its kinda lame :guiltysmiley:

I have a cloud Lenny right now... But that's because I zapped my pet with the lab ray... He hasn't changed in a while... Genders sure, but colour or species, no... Cloud isn't all that bad, but yeah... Definitely a better paintbrush would have been nice...