Prize Shop is Here

they could have AT LEAST given the winning team more bonus points for winning. {goes to write up my angry feedback letter}

Hmm, I disagree. I think the points shop should be based on your effort and your effort alone. Otherwise, you'll give people even more incentive to join a top-ranked team and just do nothing.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like either trophies.

and why don't they have something in the prizes for the top teams. Like Jerseys maybe?? That would've been nice...or action figures or something.

Guess I'll be getting a yooyu

I only was at level 1 so I wasn't expecting to get much. No NC but I got a lot more points than I expected to spend in the shop.

Something has happened!

You are now eligible to use the 'Altador Cup' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Welcome to the Altador Cup IV Prize Shop.

Your Point Balance of 775 is available for spending now!

Oh man, cloud pb -.-. I had almost all my pets painted cloud at least once! LOL.

I would love for more LD stuff! May LD take the cup next year!

Maybe I'll get the most normal colored yooyu...

Heh, whats wrong with the trophies this year, they look badly designed and again..."underwhelming" compared to the galmour and glitz of the previous years trophies.

I suppose i could think this as a means to stop the whole freeloading thing since people most go for that beautiful trophy...but then, this would be the worst worst possible solution to come up with. Its like nuking a entire continent to get rid of a single rebellion.

Heh, whats wrong with the trophies this year, they look badly designed and again..."underwhelming" compared to the galmour and glitz of the previous years trophies.

Ugh, I agree completely. I was very disappointed when I saw them.

Also, what the heck, Cloud Paint Brush? Don't get me wrong, the color itself is okay, but how does that relate to the AC at all??

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please see the news post here to dicuss this topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.