lost my birthday!!!

neo_riches1234

:grrr: kayy.. so its not as bad as it seems, i didnt lose my real birthday....

i know my username and password on neopets, but i havent been on in a couple of years.... and i forgot the birthday i entered for it!!!!! is there any way of getting my account back? or do i have to stick with my new account(PlueMasterNhi)??

i want it :crying:

I've had the same thing happen to me awhile back.

If you contact neopets here; http://www.neopets.com/contact.phtml , under Passwords and let them know that you do know the Username/password to that account, and just explain your situation, then they should be able to help you get your account back.

thankyou! =3 I don't think I was convincing enough though :*

This same exact situation happened to me! It took me a little over a month to get my birthdate and account back. You just have to remember details, especially trades I think. If they need more info, they'll send you back an email telling you to reply with more info. BUT! Don't reply, they won't answer you back. Just report your issue to them again, with the additional info included. Good luck!

Hmmm this is an interesting convo. I didn't know so many ppl used different bdays for their account than their real bday. I did the same and also had to remember it. But then I realized, I wasn't old enough at the time I created my account to make one without my parents permission, or something silly. So I made myself one year older than I was! haha