TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

Here are mine: Looking for any oppinions and improvements

medium_preview.png

These next 2 are work in progress

medium_preview.png

If anyone knows of the band Iced Earth, and knows of the Mascot, This is what I am basing my Hissi on, I even called him Set Abominae :D

medium_preview.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually don't own any NeoCash (Parents :P), so I made an outfit in DTI for GoldenXLocks!

medium_preview.png

Thoughts?

NaahmahCrossbones, the wooden-looking wings look kind of funky if you're going for a stone look. Try removing them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like the Christmas Uni customization (I give it a 7/10)... the leather shoes would have looked nice IMO but they're quite expensive.

////////////////////////////////////

I just went crazy and spent half my patrimony to customize my side accounts pets... (:

TanitMaris

medium_preview.png

Mamboreta (hmm... I don't know what's happening with the image... just click over it if you want to see him)

medium_preview.png

Rukhir

medium_preview.png

Naksatra (I hope someday I can paint her Desert or Maraquan... in the meantime...)

medium_preview.png

Gersu

medium_preview.png

Malkali

medium_preview.png

Ruyiane (hmm... I know the background doesn't match her clothes but I couldn't find something better using NPs)

medium_preview.png

Tybalto ( :wub_anim: :wub_anim: :wub_anim: )

medium_preview.png

Topol (yes, I know... :wub_anim: I tried to make him look like Mr. Apfelschnitt -he has a hat but I don't know why it isn't showing here... the problem is the background, I want something black and white but I have no options with NPs... 'Black and White Castle Background''d look perfect, IMO... anyway, this bg is cheap but I kinda like the contrast)

medium_preview.png

Keemifs (I can't really think of a nice background for her either... anyway, I'm loving her new clothes)

medium_preview.png

preview.png

fairicandy- not so sure about the glasses, though

preview.png

ameilia- the background was the best i could do, but i don't like it much

preview.png

sugarmint- overall i think her look is ok, but i don't know if i'll stick with it.

thoughts?

edit: pictures aren't showing up for whatever reason..... here you go:

fairicandy:

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/846784

ameilia:

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/846783

sugarmint:

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/846772

Ameilia looks adorable :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

fairicandy, ameilia and sugarmint all look absolutely adorable, I have a weakness for pastels. You may be right about fairicandy's glasses though. And the wig looks very cute on her, but I don't know if it matches much.

I recently lucked out with a lot of free NC and went a little crazy on getting NC items, especially with the recent sales (let it never be said OJ can't find a bargain/stretch money, even free money, as far as possible!) some of which I don't have a particular use for...

I just finished this custom on knightofearth after AGES of agonizing over the right custom for him, and spending a LOT of neopoints to paint him Woodland. The shirt was on sale from the mall, and I thought it fit perfectly, and naturally the rest seemed to fall into place. I don't particularly like the helmet, but its the best non-Shenkuu helmet available. NP-wise this whole outfit is actually rather cheap besides his paintjob, and I'm really proud of this one but open to criticism. (EDIT: Oh no, his quiver doesn't show up! Here's the outfit page.)

medium_preview.png

goodwool is sort of the mascot of my needlework/wool gallery, so her custom reflects that. A nice neopian traded me for that lovely lovely sweater which I'd had my eye on even knowing it was a retired craft faerie item; it just fits the theme of her custom so well! Open to changes but i'm pretty happy with this one too.

medium_preview.png

I don't really have a theme in mind for angorabunny, but I painted her camouflage because camo cybunnies are really cute and had the caplet, so they sort of suggested the rest of the custom. Not particularly pleased with the faerie flute or the shoes, alternate suggestions are welcome.

medium_preview.png

This is the ideal final custom I have in mind for Tnuq. I know, I know, it's totally frowned upon to use a whole set of clothes, but this clothes set just looks too good I think. I highly doubt I'll ever actually attain the Star Gazing background and intend to substitute the Malicious Dark Faeries one instead, but yeah. Here she is.

medium_preview.png

Poor Rainbow_Dipped, I have one good Christmas-y custom for her and I struggle for the other 11 months of the year. Really open to suggestions for her, though I'd like to use the shrug, I feel like it suits her coloring very well.

medium_preview.png

So this one I'm a little ashamed of...I got the background and butterflies during the valentines sale and really wanted to use them, so I came up with this custom and adopted a Ruki in order to implement it. Her name is sehetep and she's not even close to this custom yet because I still have to paint her and get the clothes (if you want to see the ENCHANTING movement in this custom, here is the link), but this is my current vision for her. (I've wanted a bipedal pet for cute custom options for a while though, so adopting a poundstuck pet was a simple choice.) Open to changes but I really think she's very cute.

medium_preview.png

AND THAT'S IT FOR NOW, sorry for SUCH a long post.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

fairicandy, ameilia and sugarmint all look absolutely adorable, I have a weakness for pastels. You may be right about fairicandy's glasses though. And the wig looks very cute on her, but I don't know if it matches much.

I recently lucked out with a lot of free NC and went a little crazy on getting NC items, especially with the recent sales (let it never be said OJ can't find a bargain/stretch money, even free money, as far as possible!) some of which I don't have a particular use for...

I just finished this custom on knightofearth after AGES of agonizing over the right custom for him, and spending a LOT of neopoints to paint him Woodland. The shirt was on sale from the mall, and I thought it fit perfectly, and naturally the rest seemed to fall into place. I don't particularly like the helmet, but its the best non-Shenkuu helmet available. NP-wise this whole outfit is actually rather cheap besides his paintjob, and I'm really proud of this one but open to criticism. (EDIT: Oh no, his quiver doesn't show up! Here's the outfit page.)

medium_preview.png

goodwool is sort of the mascot of my needlework/wool gallery, so her custom reflects that. A nice neopian traded me for that lovely lovely sweater which I'd had my eye on even knowing it was a retired craft faerie item; it just fits the theme of her custom so well! Open to changes but i'm pretty happy with this one too.

medium_preview.png

I don't really have a theme in mind for angorabunny, but I painted her camouflage because camo cybunnies are really cute and had the caplet, so they sort of suggested the rest of the custom. Not particularly pleased with the faerie flute or the shoes, alternate suggestions are welcome.

medium_preview.png

This is the ideal final custom I have in mind for Tnuq. I know, I know, it's totally frowned upon to use a whole set of clothes, but this clothes set just looks too good I think. I highly doubt I'll ever actually attain the Star Gazing background and intend to substitute the Malicious Dark Faeries one instead, but yeah. Here she is.

medium_preview.png

Poor Rainbow_Dipped, I have one good Christmas-y custom for her and I struggle for the other 11 months of the year. Really open to suggestions for her, though I'd like to use the shrug, I feel like it suits her coloring very well.

medium_preview.png

So this one I'm a little ashamed of...I got the background and butterflies during the valentines sale and really wanted to use them, so I came up with this custom and adopted a Ruki in order to implement it. Her name is sehetep and she's not even close to this custom yet because I still have to paint her and get the clothes (if you want to see the ENCHANTING movement in this custom, here is the link), but this is my current vision for her. (I've wanted a bipedal pet for cute custom options for a while though, so adopting a poundstuck pet was a simple choice.) Open to changes but I really think she's very cute.

medium_preview.png

AND THAT'S IT FOR NOW, sorry for SUCH a long post.

knightofearth's custom looks cool! Quite the dark and dashing type.

goodwool looks really cute! Add the Bright Yarn and Bells Foreground, if you have NC. You can trade for it with others.

angorabunny and Tnuq look well! They both suit their species and colours!

I can't see rainbow_dipped though.

And seheteep looks really nice for me. Just lacking a lil something...

2.png2.png2.png

Here are my pets, what do you guys think?

My Chomby isn't painted yet, because I'm afraid that if I zap him he might morph into a different species, so I'm saving up. :)

Also, my Lupe is Zombie, in case it's hard to see.

I can't see much, since the pictures are quite small. They look nice though :)

And finally, my customs! My pets aren't that nice yet, so I'll hold off showing them until their mom is rice enough :) But for now, customs showing kids from my fave webcomic! If you recognize them, I see my fellow trash :)

preview.png

This one's my favorite honestly, even if I don't like the kid that much. I cosplayed her for Halloween though XD

preview.png

I think this was the best one I made. I really wanted a Gelert for Jake, but I was pleasantly surprised when Camouflage Gelerts were green! :D

preview.png

This one was the first one I made, actually. Roxy's my fave Alpha kid anyway. She used to hold a Dyeworks Pink: Glass Rose Staff in homage to her mother, but I exchanged it with her (used to be) fave addiction. I'm glad she's growing up and getting over it, honestly!

preview.png

No. Just no. DIrk is hard to customize.

knightofearth's custom looks cool! Quite the dark and dashing type.

goodwool looks really cute! Add the Bright Yarn and Bells Foreground, if you have NC. You can trade for it with others.

angorabunny and Tnuq look well! They both suit their species and colours!

I can't see rainbow_dipped though.

And seheteep looks really nice for me. Just lacking a lil something...

Thanks for your feedback, ArowanaPrincess! I'll definitely consider getting the matching foreground for goodwool if i ever buy or get enough NC for some trading.

And as for Rainbow_Dipped, I don't know what happened there with the image (I probably changed or deleted it without realizing), but here's how she currently is dressed.

preview.png

Previous comments about her outfit still stand. (Plus, I can never get the Tacky Lighted Holiday Shoes to work on her Dress to Impress outfits, they actually are in the right place on her Neopets image.)

Now, I'd like to say that I knew exactly what your pets were dressed as almost as soon as I saw webcomic, but seeing the head of your Chomby confirmed it. So yeah, fellow trash here.

All of your pets look great but, and I hate to say it, I have to agree about Dirk being hard to customize; you have the general themes right, but it doesn't really resemble him much, somehow.

Here's what I came up with quickly; the glasses were the closest fit I could find, and I didn't go through ALL the wigs to find a good one (and the ones I did find hid the glasses anyway), so no wig. I realize that this might not be a reasonably achievable custom to actually do, I was just going off looks.

Here's the outfit page so you can see the kind of items I used.

preview.png

Dirk is really hard. Dirk is REALLY hard. At one point I had a custom and realized it was an almost perfect Bro custom (that Impressive Plushie Collection makes a great pile of smuppets), but not so great of a Dirk custom. This one obviously isn't perfect and probably not even that good, I just tried to capture the character a little bit.

Thanks for your feedback, ArowanaPrincess! I'll definitely consider getting the matching foreground for goodwool if i ever buy or get enough NC for some trading.

And as for Rainbow_Dipped, I don't know what happened there with the image (I probably changed or deleted it without realizing), but here's how she currently is dressed.

preview.png

Previous comments about her outfit still stand. (Plus, I can never get the Tacky Lighted Holiday Shoes to work on her Dress to Impress outfits, they actually are in the right place on her Neopets image.)

Now, I'd like to say that I knew exactly what your pets were dressed as almost as soon as I saw webcomic, but seeing the head of your Chomby confirmed it. So yeah, fellow trash here.

All of your pets look great but, and I hate to say it, I have to agree about Dirk being hard to customize; you have the general themes right, but it doesn't really resemble him much, somehow.

Here's what I came up with quickly; the glasses were the closest fit I could find, and I didn't go through ALL the wigs to find a good one (and the ones I did find hid the glasses anyway), so no wig. I realize that this might not be a reasonably achievable custom to actually do, I was just going off looks.

Here's the outfit page so you can see the kind of items I used.

preview.png

Dirk is really hard. Dirk is REALLY hard. At one point I had a custom and realized it was an almost perfect Bro custom (that Impressive Plushie Collection makes a great pile of smuppets), but not so great of a Dirk custom. This one obviously isn't perfect and probably not even that good, I just tried to capture the character a little bit.

Ahhhhh, rainbow_dipped looks cute! :) The lantern looks out of place though XD

Your Dirk custom looks nice! A lil weird how the shades stick out of the helmet though XD

And here are the Beta Kids! :DDDDDDDD

preview.png

I tried to copy him doing his quest on LOWAS. I really wanted to put the moustache tough :)

preview.png

Rose looks fine, except for the wig. There weren't any good blonde/white ones :/

preview.png

IDK, but I always imagine Dave to be a Plushie Draik, because it's the closest to looking real, and Dave would definitely make fun of the Plushie colour and do his best to hide his own colour. AU is that the Fountain Faerie wouldn't change his colour, since it's so rare and expensive :D

preview.png

JAAADE I LOVE HER haha anyway, she's the reason why Jake is a Gelert; I really really wanted her to be a Lupe :D

@ArowanaPrincess: LOVE the customizations! They're all so nice and really spot on to all of the characters with what we have on Neopets. I really can't pick a favorite since all of them are so well done! I listened to both Descend and Cascade while looking at them :D I agree that Plushie Draik is a perfect fit for Dave and it's also a great nod to both Terezi and Bro :). Now I want to see someone make Bec Noir, too bad we don't have any green electricity wearables.

First off I finally customized my Ghost Wocky (Twylan) that I moved to one of my side accounts. I went in a different direction than I was planning to go with her (Was going for a ghost maiden at first and tried different dresses) but I'm okay with it and I think I like this better anyway. I feel like she needs a book.

4.png

I also I made a joke customization out of my Faerie Lutari (Lulotto) for now until I think of a better customization for him. I just threw some random things together and as many things as I could. Thus I present to you... BALLOONS!!!

4.png

@pokeneodragon

I really like your Gohst Wocky, it's got a kind of spooky feel to it. Your lutari just looks ready to party :D

I've got a Water Wocky (PoemaNinja), and I'm still looking for a foreground that'll match this look, but I haven't found one yet.

preview.png

I've also got a Pirate Uni (WingardiumLeviosah), and I'm still saving up for the Studded Uni Top, Trousers and Shoes, but so far so good. The cover of darkness foreground doesn't look as it should in this picture, but if you click on it you'll see the way it's supposed to look.

preview.png

@Marae19: Thanks! Your pets look good so far :). I like the look your Wocky has and your Uni will look great with the studded Uni clothes, though he already looks pretty good. For your Wocky have you tried these foregrounds yet: Dreary Foreground (adds depth), Pick Your Own Foreground (adds depth), Stately Tree Foreground, Dark Green Shrubbery, Shrubbery?

So the lab ray decided to zap my lab rat pet (Pexcis) pink thus allowing me to get the "Pink!" avatar. After a little while of browsing the site I decided to do something silly. I decided to customize Pexcis in a similar way to how I customized my Lutari, cramming as much as I can in a sort of joke kind of way, this time with a theme in mind when I started, So thus I present to you... PINK!

4.png

So yeah, the theme was to cram as many pink items from my closet as I could on her to sort of celebrate getting the "Pink!" avatar. I think it turned out all right

• 4 months later...

So I actually ended up adopting Pexcis a while back (thanks pokeneodragon! I love her), and I'm having a bit of trouble with choosing her custom.

Here's what she has now, and I like it but it feels off somehow.

preview.png

And here's another custom I cooked up half for laughs and half seriously. I would almost be tempted to go with this if I could find a background I liked for it.

preview.png

And finally, what do you think of this custom for Rainbow_Dipped? I have so much trouble trying to customize her I swear, but I think this one might be good...

preview.png

I really like your current Pexcis clothing (I love her name by the way) although something does indeed seem off. I might be the dress, I'm not sure.

I quite like your custom Pexcis design, and it matches surprisingly well with the background (although there probably are better background options)

And I absolutely love Rainbow_Dipped's design, in my opinion it all matches great. I'd say that design is a keeper.

As for my neopets.

Zetria (Ria):

d16e154.jpg

Ideal outfit for little Ria:

small_preview.png?edf2bc6d

Ayoruna (Ayo):

70rCuJj.jpg

By the way does anyone have an idea for a good background for Ayo?

Corraina (Raina):

OtkcQ9M.jpg

I'm trying to go for a more simplistic design for her.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

FourTwentyMonster has a nice theme going and I really love Shaxon and his mad scientist look! NorbertNobby looks pretty good, although the wings and the rainbow looking things hanging off the shoulders look a bit out of place with all that pastel but that's probably just me :)

Lemme know what you think of my pets!

Liudin - I was going for a dark wonderland/mad hatter look here

2.png

AlpineRoselle - She almost has a complete Usul Ski Set :D Though I think she looks cute like this too.

2.png

l_CloverScale_l - I wanted to give her a woodland creature look :3 I really like this on her.

2.png

My_Kacheekachu_ - I think she's cute like this! Please don't rate the name. I know that would get a -99999/10 xD

2.png

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's quite stylish! I like the Shenkuu theme, the animation makes it real exciting to watch. I like the lanterns being complimented by the fireworks. Great job!  :rock:

I think it's quite stylish! I like the Shenkuu theme, the animation makes it real exciting to watch. I like the lanterns being complimented by the fireworks. Great job!  :rock:

Thank you! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 4 months later...

So, here are some of my pets. Some of them you may have seen before.

2.png

That's Hissalana

2.png

That's my newest edition to my Neopets family, OpalPrincess1

My Ogrin, Peachamina

2.png

My Cybunny, BuneeCat

2.png