TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought the Vibrant Nursery Background and decided to design an outfit around it immediately using Anarchy_3_3 my sponge kacheek. The Lanie and Lillie Collectors Contacts give it a slightly creepier vibe than intended, but they go with the Adorably Pink Lollypop that I took out of my gallery temporarily. I might replace them, but I really don't have many non-creepy contacts and the orange eyes of the sponge kacheek don't work at all with the design. Another option is the Premium Collectible: Starry Eye Contacts, but the blue doesn't match as well in my opinion. The pillows block some blocks from view that otherwise off-balance the curtains. Any opinions? Including the outfit page on Dress to Impress in case someone wants to try the other contacts I mentioned for comparison. https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/2024790

1257639529_thisone.PNG.dbd22bbd2c57708390817b7b92ec63d0.PNG

@Sciurus carolinensis

I love that BG! I'll, most likely, buy it as well. 

I like your Kacheek! The colors of the eyeshadow and contacts fit her clothes and I understand why you say that it looks "creepy". 

I'm not very familiar with NC trading values and I don't know what items you have or if you can trade for some other contacts. Either way, I tried a couple and it looks less creepy?

image.png.5afbbc9415d7f3ea6b7826059c9e5835.pngimage.png.262e5134d6543d2532e949bd423481a3.png

image.png.c2cf139cf9da1b58583d0c8670c40c60.pngimage.png.d33078b0c98d17541dabfbfb1cdd4e06.pngUh, I liked this one! 

As for the Lower Foreground, I'd suggest:

• image.png.85a5d104eadd97f0c7949d6180ffe831.pngimage.png.2f1c28dc4ccf9ce7857b7e8629060ea9.png They give the impression that you're looking through a window
  • image.png.fc4f8c5b76d1ce1bc9197e542c856238.pngI think those pillows would look better! 

@Yuiina

Thank you! I've sent someone a trade request that had the Dyeworks Blue: Holiday Light Contacts on a trade list on JellyNeo. Asked for the green version of the same item while I was at it because green is my favorite color. I hope to get a response soon. I'll wait on the pillows because I prefer to have one trade request open at a time. Wouldn't do to send the wrong person an item due to a mix up. Even if they were honest enough to return it, it would be a waste of a gift box and embarrassing. This is the guide I use for NC trading values ever since someone linked me to it a while back. Don't know if there's a better one. Pretty Flowers Foreground was easy to buy and I'm about to try it on now. After the last gallery item I bought the Faerie Wing Flowers will be out of my reach for a while, however. 

Edit- Trade completed! That was fast! Also realized I already owned the flowers I bought. I didn't see it in my closet because it was on another pet. Oh well. It didn't cost too much.

@Sciurus carolinensis

Yey!Resultado de imagem para party emoji gifYou got them so fast! 

I usually check /~Waka too for a value reference but for what people say, some values are not valid anymore... can't know for sure because I'm not into NC Trading. 

3 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Pretty Flowers Foreground was easy to buy and I'm about to try it on now. After the last gallery item I bought the Faerie Wing Flowers will be out of my reach for a while, however. 

They're my suggestions, obviously you'll use the one you like the most ? 

3 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Also realized I already owned the flowers I bought. I didn't see it in my closet because it was on another pet. Oh well. It didn't cost too much.

It happened a lot to me as well :laugh: 

It's the main reason why I check the wearable link on JN and click on both so it gives me the direct link with search complete
image.png.6f16addcd00f6b860fe6fda909bd9ff3.png

I just got done(for now lol) doing up my three main babies, LunarDancer, SonnenBluete_, and Zoulfiqar_, but now I just adopted two new neopets that need some love. I'm very much into the spooky, Gothic or dark side of things. This is what I have so far for my new Hissi. And my Krawk BitterSymphony is going to be a Halloween Krawk sooner or later, so I need to plan around that now as well.

4.png

• 6 months later...

This is an idea that I had for my female Biscuit Grarrl. I had the Flowing Rose Dress as the original option but its waaay too expensive for me. So I chose the Illusen Dress as it cost much less. Im actually saving nps cause I already own the wig, background and the beauty mark. The only expensive item is the Sugar Cookie Wings.

Let me know what you all think of this customization. 🙂

medium_preview.png

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, mildvermillion said:

I cant see the image of your customization!

DTI gives me 

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

Oh, that's because I deleted it. Here's the finished look. One of my favs so far.

5.png

Also my Cowboy Biscuit Gnorbu. Love him!

5.png

• 4 months later...

So, I gave in to temptation and bought another of the retired MME mystery capsules. I got MiniMME16-S2a: Undercover Wig and Hat mme.gif.d0b3b65e6de043ddb2e7aa56b673cd01.gif and tried it on my Sponge Kacheek. I had forgotten that she had gotten sick from the wheel of excitement, but the sick face combined with the hat actually made for an interesting look. I am also happy to note that the Island of Buried Treasure Background is no longer glitched for me. I've wanted to use it ever since I got it from NC archives. I'm reminded of the movie Pirates of the Caribbean: on Stranger Tides overall. What do you think? Now to visit the healing springs.

final.GIF

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's a couple of my recent customizations that I wanted to share. I like to change mine up from time to time.

Nyctimene74

5.png

and Mestra74

5.png

Plus my recent NCUC change to Philomela74, just cuz

5.png