New Firefox: Yay or Nay?

I think the new FF is pretty good. Just one thing though. For some reason, at random times when I have multiple tabs open, it closes the tab and opens the page in a new window. Anyone know what's wrong or how to stop it?

Guest Severus Snape
Oh I'm glad someone revived this topic or I wouldn't have a toolbar on mine anymore. Thanks for the workaround!

Question though, is all security for new addons turned off now? I'm not sure when I'll add a new one to it and who knows whether its nice or vicious..

Yes, it is, but it's necessary for the toolbar to work. To guarantee safety, please ONLY install addons from addons.mozilla.org. ;) All those there are safe.

@Unstream

Yeah, it's not a bug, but it's a little too sensitive. I couldn't find a fix yet, let's hope 3.6 reduces the sensitivity.

Oh so that actually is a bug. I thought I was pressing the wrong combination of buttons or something haha :P.

I only download addons from there anyway. So I guess it's all safe :) Thanks.

Sighs. The new firefox (in my opinion) is just as bad as the one previously :( My html coding always gets screwed up on neopets when viewed in firefox, and even if it works, firefox doesn't let me embed music that works with neo T_T the bgsound still doesn't work! Neither do the coloured scrollbars.

I love the new firefox! After I downloaded it, I went and read up on everything new about it. It has loads of new snazzy things in it, like tear-off-tabs and forget-this-site. It also runs faster than the last FF. I can't fault it, but then, I'm a big Mozilla fan. ^^

Guest Severus Snape
Sighs. The new firefox (in my opinion) is just as bad as the one previously :( My html coding always gets screwed up on neopets when viewed in firefox, and even if it works, firefox doesn't let me embed music that works with neo T_T the bgsound still doesn't work! Neither do the coloured scrollbars.

It's a good thing that Firefox doesn't let you embed music, because most people (including me) do not wish to visit users' lookups only to be greeted by music that we might not even like, and especially when we have something playing in the background.

Colored scrollbars...honestly, I prefer my Mac OS X FF theme. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Uh... I have to agree very strongly with HBK here. If people want to go about breaking W3C standards compliance and annoying visitors, then they might as well just stop coding. <_< Firefox is behaving correctly here.