ToW: Pt. 5

Jolly Jasper

It's over folks!

femur_glow_edbd8280f3.gif

heavenest found the Spirit of Slumber's bones!

The bones glow with an unearthly silver light.

This part of the plot is over!

While refreshing in the Haunted Woods, you may come across a random event that says:

Something has haunted!

BOO!

Uh oh! It looks like all that digging up of graves has disturbed some of the more... eerie denizens of the Haunted Woods. A peace offering would be nice... or perhaps you should just RUN!!

Guest �strophysicist

I'm gonna run, I MUST RUN!!! WE HAVE DISTURBED THE SPIRITS OF THE HAUNTED WOODS!!

EDIT:

"Something has happened!

A passing zombie groans, and hands you a piece of a long lost treasure map!!"

OHHH NOOOO!!! THEY ARE BECOMING TOO GENEROUS!!!

I don't think it's fair since a lot of people have slow internet connections and there are millions of users on Neopets.

*Giant nod*

Yep....I only got to bonetest twice; and it was in the middle of the night here....but no matter,no matter....I still got SOME points out of this activity....

Don't forget that a lot of people don't have time right now. I think they should've released more bones so that everyone could've gotten a chance at least. Haha poor user who found it because now she will start getting hate mail and people will report her :laughingsmiley: and if they do while TNT is asleep...well bye-bye account!

I don't get it.

My entire graveyard is dug up, and when i try to leave the gaveyeard at the gap in the fence it won't work. All that happens is I stay where I am... :( Help please anyone? (although it doen't realy matter now it's over.)

Congrats to that person!

I think it was really lucky of that person to find the bones, though it was only by pure luck. My internet connection isn't that fast, so I only tested TWO bones. I'm one of those people who don't have much time right now. I did though dig up around 2 dozen graves, and got at least 70 items from digging graves in total.

yea, me too. I don't want to get hate neomail or get frozen...I still think it wasn't fair. I mean if she gets the highest prize just because of that, it wouldn't be fair to those who dug and tested more than her. But, I still congratulate her and she's very lucky to have found it!

i dug up some grave tested one bone because every time i tryed to test one and even refresh when the hole was barely dug i ened up second ... their's too many user on neopet =( i like the flash game idea for the altador cup at last it was about the same game for everyone. (wasn,t really all that great of a game but at last it was fair)

the poor girl (well poor and lucky at the same) i hope she doesn't get too much hate mail and that she can somehow just pass over them =( it's like when someone won the loteri their,s all those money thirsted people asking for money well it's not exactly the same but i think it would feel the same.0.0

I dug twice and didn't get the chance to test any bones.

It just got boring real fast...

I prefer the adventure plot type like Altador and before all this. It was the same for everyone and more interesting/puzzling then just digging...

But I did get a piece of the petpet lab map so it was nice to get something out of the boredness! :)

EDIT: Actually I got a lot more stuff that I didn't know about... and prizes are always good in my book!