MAGAX

flyingeevee

Well, you did get moved down to second place, but good luck on getting a trophy! :D

I'm dissappointed with myself today. I aimed for the first place trophy for Illusions Glade and I'm not even on the high score list. I already have a second place trophy. Now I have to stay up everyday for an attempt to get the first. :angry:

I'm dissappointed with myself today. I aimed for the first place trophy for Illusions Glade and I'm not even on the high score list. I already have a second place trophy. Now I have to stay up everyday for an attempt to get the first. :angry:

Awww sorry to hear about that. I'm not good at games in general, so the concept of me getting a trophy is rediculous :(

Ahhh, I got pushed from 12th to 18th, just missing bronze XD. Played for fun anyway, but good luck! =DDD

In what game? :P Magax? I always found the game very hard.

Thank you all so much!

I've never gotten a trophy which competes with millions of others so even third place can make me happy ^_^

I still have one score to send before my 3x are over so I might try again later after chores.

Thanks again and good luck to you all too :headphone: