ToW: pt. 6

Jolly Jasper

The sixth chapter of the Tale of Woe has been released!

towchapter2_d83kdw3e32.gif

Visit here to read the next chapter in the series, and stay tuned as we update our plot guide!

The promised guide is now available - clickie here!

Great kudos to Jasper for the temporary guide. ;)

There should be a limit of only 1 grave per person, because it's not fair that 1 person can mark about 100 graves and leave none for the rest. Lucky for me, I have marked 1 grave.

I agree. But I guess that's what I'm stuck doing now v___v;

Edit: I just got one by pure luck XD

It looks like that all the grave have been marked..cant find any unmarked :(

Well, if it's ON the list, there has to be one somewhere @-@ I think I found the last unmarked grave with one. And like I said, it was pure luck.

Edit: Also, the grave I found had no red mark on it...until after I clicked it and got the name.

This step is sooooo frustrating! I have a fast connection and it's still just about impossible to find a grave that's not marked already, so for those of you who have dialup, I'm sorry TNT has made this plot so unfair for you thus far. :sad01_anim: I will say, though, that if you're having tons of trouble getting one in a graveyard that's just been released, trolling older graveyards in the hope of finding one that was somehow missed might work (it sounds dumb, I know, but I found two that way. :) )