ToW: pt. 6

Jolly Jasper

does anyone know what will happen if we cant even get one? do you think we will get to keep going on with the plot?

Well with the last part, we all continued even though only heavenest found the bone, so I am sure this will be the same. After all, it's not actually a treasure hunt this time, it's trying to mark off every single grave EXCEPT the Spirit's one - a process of elimination. Remember, it's Sophie, her bro and Lil Red Riding Pet doing all the work supposedly!

I thought the list of graveyards would change but I have hard refreshed and the list stays the same. :(

The list does change, but I've found you have to go back into a yard and then come straight out in the hopes it's changed again (usually just one list added to the bottom). It only dissapears when all those marked in that yard have been done. I was on for a few hours around midnight NST and HEAPS were disapearing so fast! I only managed to do 3 graves in a few hours and I quit cos it's so tedious! Same as the last part. Oh for the sweet "boredom" of the "too short" plot step!!

WAT THEE... OMG I JUST CAME ON NOWW ididnt think the plot would continue so quick ERR NOT FAIRRR stupidd TNT , y dont they take of the lists, since most of them been mark this isn't fair soo angryy :angry: :angry:

EDIT YESS I JUST GOT ONE A NEW LIST APPEARED im alright now

I think a good idea for more chance of gettin a stone is keep waiting till a new list appears.

Edit: my idea works so far i hve done 3 due to my idea :)

I think a good idea for more chance of gettin a stone is keep waiting till a new list appears.

Edit: my idea works so far i hve done 3 due to my idea :)

Yeah, it worked with me also. ^_^Thanks for sharing your idea. I've only marked 2 graves but that's good enough for me.

If I can't finish the plot because I have a busy schedule TNT is going to get it. This plot is really unfair. I think they should make it that people can mark a maximum of 2

Well, unfortunately for me, I did not manage to mark any unmarked graves, even though I went through several graveyards and walked through every aisle. I have a test tomorrow, and cannot spend all day searching for unmarked graves or waiting around for a new grave to appear. Besides, my pages take more than a minute to load each, and by the time I do get to an unmarked grave, someone would have marked it first. Too bad for me, I guess.