The name has been found!

Jolly Jasper

Click here to view conversation.

Gilly: We did it! We eliminated every name except one.

Sophie: Well? What name is it?

Gilly: "Jubart Igig." How unusual. Very unlike most of the other names we found. Maybe it's an anagram of something... Nah.

tbc_en_d9ae6e9876.gif

Anagram? We'll see!

i was less productive with the crossing of names that i was with the diggin and searchin for bones, but then i guess i spent more time doin the latter...

i wonder whats coming up next, i think she might mentioned it was an anagram for a reason, perhaps the next part of the plot has to do with the castle of eliv thade game, since thats where gilly's from??

i was less productive with the crossing of names that i was with the diggin and searchin for bones, but then i guess i spent more time doin the latter...

i wonder whats coming up next, i think she might mentioned it was an anagram for a reason, perhaps the next part of the plot has to do with the castle of eliv thade game, since thats where gilly's from??

I think your right, since like they did mention bout anagrams and castle of eliv thade is a game of anagrams, hehehe, its mostly like to be that, well i think it is. :) I hope it is cause its kinda easy spelling the words correctly when you got google LOL.

I know eh.. multiplayer things are unfair and irritating, the next one better be individual thingy. I hope one of the prizes for this plot is a trophy... trophies make my userlookup prettyy lolz.

This will probably have something to do with Eliv Thade. Definitely.

Yeah, I think that too. Otherwise I don't see any other reason why TNT would make Gilly (from The Eliv Thade) become a main character in the HW plot.

Yeah, I think that too. Otherwise I don't see any other reason why TNT would make Gilly (from The Eliv Thade) become a main character in the HW plot.

Gilly's from the Eliv Thade?