Chapter seven!

Jolly Jasper

I got this when I went to the shack

Bring me an ingredient! I'm not sure which one I'll need, so take your best guess, and we'll see what happens. There's only a few different ingredients that this potion might need, which simplifies things.

Bumroot

Leafy Slorgblossom

Crushed Jurpleberries

lol I got this image

bruno_bad_1_79cad06352.gif

For me, adding Bumroot and Crushed Jurpleberries makes the potion red. Once Bruno ate it, and he became extra fluffy lol I still have no idea how to get the potion.

I have 4 items:

1) Bumroot

2) Leafy Slorgblossom

3) Crushed Jurpleberries

4) Salt

:( I'm up to four items, but I keep getting that darn black gunk.

That? That's cause you reached the maximum of clicks. On part one, you should click 3 times. On part 2, 6, on 3, 10.

See? Okay...

Ususaly it's the most anoying figuring the last ingredient on part 3.

Morgan------what do you need help with? *pm/neomail me - I'll do my best to explain*

Man, it's so easy....I wish it got harder & funner!

i missed the last part but I still managed to do this part. It was quite easy, except that my potion kept going back and forth between colors. I think everyone's order is different.

Yep, everyone's is different, and ON TOP of that, the order changes for you, once you complete each potion...

Good guy, but it was too complicated for me. This part is actually very simple.

I said it was more complicated than it had to be... Simple to do, but not so simple to explain. -_-

I said it was more complicated than it had to be... Simple to do, but not so simple to explain. -_-

Yea, I know. Sorry if I sounded "mean", you actually explained it better than I would've. I actually tried to do this part by myself without any help to just give it a try, and I got it by just clicking randomly :laughingsmiley: i was like o_O so it was simple for me, so when I read the guide it looked more complicated.

wow this has got to have been one of the easiest parts so far :O

One thing that I found usefull was the fact that even when I made a mistake, if I changed the colour to something I already knew I could pick up the steps where that was, work my way forward and try another choice without having to exactly to the sludge and starting over. It probably saved me a few retries.