Chapter seven!

Jolly Jasper

One thing that I found usefull was the fact that even when I made a mistake, if I changed the colour to something I already knew I could pick up the steps where that was, work my way forward and try another choice without having to exactly to the sludge and starting over. It probably saved me a few retries.

That definately helped me but once I got 5 items and was further along in the chain, I usually ended up destroying it. But overall, it was very useful technique. :D

That was so much more fun then fighting to dig up graves, test bones, and marking the graves. Those were annoying. o_O

Thanks for the guide! I finally got the final colours!

For me, if I knew the colour was wrong all I needed to do was to refresh 10 times quickly to turn the potion into sludge, then I tried again.

So far the plot has been interesting, much more interesting than the Altador plot. I do hope I won't have to do anagram games. I'm bad at those :grrr: . Maybe TNT may make people play "whack a ghost" or something...

I did the same thing. If I got the color back, I'd try more and if it got the right color I just added that to my list. Real time saver.

I didn't really keep track. I picked wahichever and made a mental note of which ones I'd tried. Took me a tad longer, but hey.

Yey, i just finished this part of the plot hehe, it took me like less than 10 minutes to figure out for each ingredients teh 3 times bruno has to drink thanks to the process of ELIMINATION. :woot:

*Curls up into a fetal position and rocks back and forth continuously* I must be doing something wrong. Whenever I get to the color pink, none of the other potions turn it rainbow. Now I know why Meepits are the color pink. Pink is so evil...

*Curls up into a fetal position and rocks back and forth continuously* I must be doing something wrong. Whenever I get to the color pink, none of the other potions turn it rainbow. Now I know why Meepits are the color pink. Pink is so evil...

The ingredient which u last used to get pink, try using it again and see if it changes into the new colour.

Yeah, I tried that. This section of the plot is confusing for me.

Edit: Wahoo! I finished my second potion. Also, I got one thousand Neopoints on the same page too.

That is very lucky for you!