Bug: Altador Plot Solution's Constellation Finder?

sleepin_forest

Help? @_@ I was wondering if it was just me who was not able to use the constellation finder so I got my cousin and my brother to try using it and they have the same problem as me. Nothing happens when we click the link to see our star data, copy it, and then paste it in that box for the constellation finder. The boxes for the locations of all the constellations will still say enter star data above even after it has been done, and we have tried to do this on 4 different computers, both mac and pc but it still does not work. We have checked many times and we are definately sure that we have not copied or pasted the star data incorrectly.

The Daily Neopets' Constellation Finder

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plo...llation-finder/

Press cmd and ,

This should open your preferences window.

Then select 'content' and make sure there's a check mark in front of Activate JavaScript.

If you have the NoScript extension installed, you'll also need to tell it to allow scripts from The Daily Neopets. :yes:

Well you will have to make sure that you have done all the steps correctly (clear your cache and redo the few last ones) and see if that fixes your problem.

I'm willing to test your star data if you PM them to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Its year 2013, I can't click the "find stars" button no matter what!!! My friend tried it last year and it worked.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump old topics that are no longer relevant. If you are having an issue with the Altador Plot, please make a post in the Altador Plot forum.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.