Kyrii, Gelert, Ogrin or Bori?

sophiemophie6

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see what you mean about Kyrii looking like boys. They really need to revamp their artwork to show what female Kyrii are really like. Not just different eyes, either! I saw a female Mutant Kyrii and the only real difference I saw was a thinner eyebrow. Kyrii females are in need of a makeover, in so many ways!

Definitly. Like ooooh it has eyelashes so it must be a girl ... please, thats rediculous.

They need a new look completely!! They could have done that for kyrii day, that would have been nice.

I adore Gelerts because of their personality (according to their description) and the fact they're based off dogs. An animal I just ADORE. :D

Do you know the story that the name came from? It's an old Welsh story. It's sad and sweet. Gelerts are my favorite of the four pets listed here too.

http://www.irishwolfhounds.org/gelert.htm Here's the story.

Do you know the story that the name came from? It's an old Welsh story. It's sad and sweet. Gelerts are my favorite of the four pets listed here too.

http://www.irishwolfhounds.org/gelert.htm Here's the story.

Cool. Thanks. I never knew that before. All neopets names are affliated with real life stories/things. o_O

EDIT: I've heard of this story before! XD I'm the greek/roman myth expert, so I came upon this story when I was browsing the library in elementary school. :)

It's one of my favorite stories and one of the reasons I want an Irish Wolfhound someday. They are sweet, loyal dogs that are so lovable.

On an old account I had a gelert name Cuchulain he was my battle-dome pet. Then a "friend" stole my account and froze it.

Oh well, I have this account now and love it.

It's one of my favorite stories and one of the reasons I want an Irish Wolfhound someday. They are sweet, loyal dogs that are so lovable.

On an old account I had a gelert name Cuchulain he was my battle-dome pet. Then a "friend" stole my account and froze it.

Oh well, I have this account now and love it.

:k your "friend" Cuchulain! Wow, you must've created him a long time ago o_O, that name's probably taken 10x over by now.

Irish Wolfhounds are very cute :) I once saw one at the local animal shelter, but my parents are allergic :(

wow thats a really cute story. :) I figured they were.

I always found noil to be cute (lion spelt backwards - looks like a lion - thought id throw the obvious in there lol)

arent pokemon like that too? like their names make sense.. most of the time :P

• 2 years later...

Totally the Gelert for me. I have 2 Gelerts, Blankstarr on my main, and Seth on one of my sides. :) I plan on owning an Ogrin at some point, a Chocolate Ogrin is a dream pet of mine, so Ogrins come next after Gelerts. Then the Kyrii and Bori.