Yay, More stuff!

The Big Cheese

slorg_day_2006.gif

Just around the corner, we've got Slorg Day, so here's an update to what we've seen of what's on offer! In addition, we also have one Halloween Goody Bag; these have free items inside, and 6 of them are hidden around Neopets on Halloween. TDN will guide you around the locations as and when they appear!

Colour

slorg_chocolate.gif

A chocolate slug... appetizing :)

Fun Image

slorg_pirate_jump.gif

Items

gar_slorg_fountain.gifgar_slorg_gnome.gifgar_slorg_topiary.gif

Halloween Goodie Bag

trick_or_treat_bag3.gif

Igloo Garage Sale is to be sent to the Game Graveyard - and the headstone has been found :(

deceased_game_26.gif

I heard that once, somebody got a halloween paintbrush out of a goodie bag....Is it true???

So anyway.... I do prefer the *new* igloo garage sale....It's much better than the old one, and I seem to be doing better at it.... Perhaps I should write a guide.......Hmmmm.......

Which one did you guys like???

I heard that once, somebody got a halloween paintbrush out of a goodie bag....Is it true???

That would be cool, but you would probably have to open heaps of bags to get one, it'll be really random. Usually out of those bags you don't really get anything good.

And on the colour thing... maybe TBC was comprimising between the English and American spellings... :D

I hope I will be able to find such a goodie bag around Neopia on Halloween :) As for paint brushes, I'd rather join the World challenge and win one for myself. I had a ghost paint brush and a starry paint brush from this.

Nice goody bags...I can't wait for halloween!!!!