Public Notice: Clock Changes!

Samuel

Remember to change your clocks back 1 hour if you reside in the United States, Canada or the European Union, including the United Kingdom, to mark the end/start of Daylight Saving time, depending on your location! It means we're even closer to the big day - there's only 57 days until Christmas :)

3.gif

Ugh. I woke up today to a heart attack, thinking that I woke up at 10:00. Nope, it was 9:00. I fell out of bed, then remebered to change the flippin clock.

Thanks Sam, Did it last night

Was quite funny today though, Supervisor forgot to put her clocks back so she was meant to come in to talk to the Manager about the end of week sales at 8am, yet she came in at 7am. No-one changed the indoor stores clocks so she looked at those which said 8am, then wehn she went to the computer it said 7am, she was sooo annoyed!

But im not counting down till Christmas just yet, 25 Days, 25 days to wait, Bwhahaa

I woke up Sunday morning round 10 o'clock, and as I go downstairs, all the clocks say 9 o'clock. That's when I realized I forgot to change the clock in my room. He he he. Good thing time doesn't change on a school day. Otherwise I would have been really late.