Help with lowering a battledome stat

stephie23

Ok so in my never ending quest for avatars I have been raising my pets levels. However due to faerie quests and random events and what not ... my strength level has exceeded the 2 codestone limit (80). Anyways my defence is still quite low, so I'd like to lower strength so I can continue having to pay 2 codestones ... (Ive never been economical with my raising... lowest ive ever paid is 2 *cries)

Is there any easy way (without using the lab ray and risking my maraquan chomby) to lower my strength level?

.. or am I doomed to overpay once more...

I'm afraid there is no other way (not that I know of). Truly sorry to hear about this.

In the future, train a stat maybe 5 or so times, then train another the same amount - this way if you over-shoot a stat, it shouldn't cost you too much :D

I'm not sure if there are any other ways, maybe other forum members may have some idea.

I really hope so, my brief research on the subject has turned up nothign! :( ... I really wish there was a way. like a magic mushroom that lowers strength! :P

I'm not sure, but maybe there's a negg available that will lower strength. After all, there is one that lowers intelligence...

Let me know if you find anything - my level is 9 and all my stats are around 10, apart from agitially which is like 25 (due to faerie quests), so I have to raise my level loads before I can train up any other skills!

Let me know if you find anything - my level is 9 and all my stats are around 10, apart from agitially which is like 25 (due to faerie quests), so I have to raise my level loads before I can train up any other skills!

At least that isn't so bad if you train on mystery island it doesn't change till your lvl 20 so you can still train all your stats up to 40 before they start costing more. Id train your lvl to 13 and then work on the other 3 stats

I'm considering lvling my pets again but I was working on my mutant quiggle but I like my mutant bruce more so i'm gonna have to move my quiggle to a side account next month because i hate wasting kitchen/faerie quests and lvling the wrong pet.

• 9 years later...

Did anyone find out how to decrease a pet’s STRENGTH? Coltzan increased my pet’s STRENGTH to 42 and now I have to increase his level to 21. Blahhh! I don’t want to start paying 5 dubloon coin at the academy yet. I still have a long way to go to increase his HP. And then his defence... I should’ve changed my active pet before visiting the shrine ?

There are a few potions but they're rather risky and expensive:

Bullseye Potion: This item will change strength by -3 to +3

Bubbling Fungus: This item will change strength by -3 to +5

Twisted Potion of Strength: This item will change strength by -5 or +5 or do nothing at all.

22 hours ago, Dilley88 said:

Did anyone find out how to decrease a pet’s STRENGTH? Coltzan increased my pet’s STRENGTH to 42 and now I have to increase his level to 21. Blahhh! I don’t want to start paying 5 dubloon coin at the academy yet. I still have a long way to go to increase his HP. And then his defence... I should’ve changed my active pet before visiting the shrine ?

I think we've all been in this situation, I mean these boosts DO save us money, but it doesn't feel like it when we have to start paying more for training. I've just moved up into 8-codestone territory for mine and it HURTSSS. ?

I keep the lower denomination dubloons that I win from the Koi Warrior on hand for when the lab ray zaps Cora back to below 40 and I need to boost her up again, I'm happy to send a pile across to you to help you out as the lab ray would have to be SERIOUSLY cruel for me to need them all. What's your name on Neo?

No point in spending on expensive items that doesn't even guarantee to decrease the strength then. So I've decided to proceed with the five dubloon coins training + FQC (hoping it will help raise the stats faster) ?

@jellysundae I don't mind trading my fifty dubloon coins for five dubloon coins. I have 3 of them! ?

16 minutes ago, Dilley88 said:

No point in spending on expensive items that doesn't even guarantee to decrease the strength then. So I've decided to proceed with the five dubloon coins training + FQC (hoping it will help raise the stats faster) ?

@jellysundae I don't mind trading my fifty dubloon coins for five dubloon coins. I have 3 of them! ?

Some dailies or RE's might take some stats and of course there is the labray. But none is guaranteed so I would say bite through the sour apple and just train on!

23 minutes ago, Duma said:

Some dailies or RE's might take some stats and of course there is the labray. But none is guaranteed so I would say bite through the sour apple and just train on!

Yes, it shouldn't take too long training at The Academy if I'm disciplined. I will not make my training pet active when doing the dailies ?️‍♂️

3 hours ago, Dilley88 said:

Why don't you sell 'em? they're worth 10k.

I bought stuff at Kelp with my twenty and fifty dubloon coins to get change for the Academy, lol.

Seriously though I have 15 five dubloon coins that are happy to be you friend, do you want 'em? I'll start a trade for 10 of them, but I need to know your Neo name so they don't go to the wrong person. ? http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=yantato

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Why don't you sell 'em? they're worth 10k.

I bought stuff at Kelp with my twenty and fifty dubloon coins to get change for the Academy, lol.

Seriously though I have 15 five dubloon coins that are happy to be you friend, do you want 'em? I'll start a trade for 10 of them, but I need to know your Neo name so they don't go to the wrong person. ? http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=yantato

You mean at The Golden Dubloon on Krawk Island? It's always so full! I've been refreshing for hours! lol

restaurant_full.gif
Ugggh... Im squashed...

It seems the Golden Dubloon is full currently...
why don't you try and come back later!

Selling them will be my last resort. 10K will only get me 5 five dubloon coins  ?

7 hours ago, Dilley88 said:

You mean at The Golden Dubloon on Krawk Island? It's always so full! I've been refreshing for hours! lol

That might well be where I mean, I mix things up ALL the time. ? But I think it is Kelp I mean, lemme investigate :ph34r:

Yeah it must have been The Golden Dubloon, mustn't it, lol, Kelp is NP. I enjoyed paying for a 1 dubloon Caesar salad with a fifty dubloon coin though. Waiters on Neopets can't throw you out for that kind of douche-baggy behaviour, can they. ?