Halloween at Neopets

Ian

halloweenfront.gif

Happy Halloween! Here is what Neopets is planning.

Caption

caption_752.gif

Anything funny to say?

Items

foo_spooky_hotdog.gif

Halloween Goodie Bag

trick_or_treat_bag3.gif

Every year, TNT hides 6 free goodie bags around the site, in the same location for everyone. They contain various prizes, but can usually be sold for a few thousand. TDN will announce tomorrow where they are located for you, as soon as we find out ourselves!

Non-Halloween Greetings

tm_1082.giftm_1083.giftm_1084.gif

(click to view)

neomail.gifbattle_accept.giffriend_accept.giftrade_accept.gif

Halloween Sidebar

Don't forget that tomorrow is your only chance to gain the Halloween sidebar forever! Everyone will get it for the day, but if you want to keep it, you have to refresh constantly at the Haunted Woods between 11.59pm and 12.01am, October 31 - November 1. Make sure you refresh non-stop, and hope you get it!

If my mind serves me correctly, there are usually 6 bags hidden around the site. TDN will announce on the day where they're hidden, when we get it!

If my mind serves me correctly, there are usually 6 bags hidden around the site. TDN will announce on the day where they're hidden, when we get it!

There's ONLY 6 bags throughout Neopia? Or am i miss reading it wrong... :S

There's ONLY 6 bags throughout Neopia? Or am i miss reading it wrong... :S

6 bags by user. ^_^ like last year. i don't recall how many they were last year but 6 is good . i had the sidebar from last year i think it's one of the best =3

i think neopet should put two different (or more) time for people to try and get the sidebar it's not everyone who can stay up all night... (well i can but i feel for those who can't :sad01_anim: )

todayyzz halloween yeeayeaaa!! hehehe, it would be so cool if were be able to go thru neopia and do treak or treating and get candiess .. well on the site.