Halloween Goodie Bags!

Mike.

Yes folks, they're finally here (sort of). The news on Neopets has been updated, informing us that the goodie bags are now available to all (not really yet)!

trick_or_treat_bag3.gif

They are not released until Halloween Day! (tomorrow) Help TDN be first on the scene tomorrow and post the locations here! Thanks!

Hint: Newbies usually price goodie bags in their shop for low prices, so you can snipe them and make a profit! This only occurs for the first day or so, then the prices rise...do the math!

wow so tomorrow can be a good day, find the 6 bags, then buy some of the newbies that sell loads then sell half for higher next month and open a quarter and save the last quarter

would the prices reli rise cuz once the 'season' is over wouldn't the demand for the goodie bags fall?

not reli sure. wat to do..cuz it's just too tempting to open the bags... :evil:

Wow. You can get Halloween paint brushes from them?

I am so opening mine. When it comes to luck items, such as scratchcards, I just have to do them xD

I totally agree. When it comes to PB's I can't resist.

EDIT: OMG!! I ACTUALLY FOUND ONE!!!! http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/darkfaerie.phtml Jhudora's giving them away!

HERES ANOTHER ONE! :http://www.neopets.com/island/mystichut.phtml Its the Island Mystic!

me neither. I wish I knew what was going on. I doubt they'll leave us out in the cold :crying:

lmao that made me laugh hehehe "I doubt they'll leave us out in the cold" tehehe. I put my in the aution and i actualy got a bid for 15,000np plus a crumy snowball.. still that was a good offer :P

lmao that made me laugh hehehe "I doubt they'll leave us out in the cold" tehehe. I put my in the aution and i actualy got a bid for 15,000np plus a crumy snowball.. still that was a good offer :P

nice job selling those for a real nice profit b) The "out in the cold" was supposed to be funny...lol, I'm glad someone got it :*

I think I'm gonna hang on to mine to see if they go up in value or not. I was able to buy q bunch of them for real cheap, bunch of newbs putting them for half price. :yes: