Trick or Treat!

Eric

A very happy Halloween from all of us here at TDN! :D

spardel_halloween_pant.giftrick_or_treat_bag3.gifpuppyblew_halloween_walk.gif

You can currently find Ghosty Trick or Treat Bags - which are free and contain prizes - at the following locations:

1. Island Mystic (Click here)
  2. Deserted Fairground Scratchcards (Click here)
  3. Jhudora's Cloud (Click here)
  4. Smuggler's Cove (Click here)
  5. Kreludan Mining Corp. (Click here)
  6. Tyrannian Village (Click Here)

Important Note: These links DO work for some people, but not for others. We have confirmed this ecause these links do not work on staffer Jasper's main, but they worked on her husband's account. We'll update you as soon as we figure out what's going on with everyone else's treat bags!

Update: It would appear that everyone who got bag's last year can't get them this year, but this is a glitch that is sure to be fixed. We'll be keeping you updated.

Oh, and if you were lucky enough to get a bag, they're selling for around 5k each on the Trading Post, and opening them gives junk - it's better to sell than open!

One last thing: sometimes, instead of a Ghostly Trick or Treat Bag, you get a Halloween Paint Brush, in the form of a Random Event. There is a very small chance of this happening, so don't get your hopes up. :P

Don't forget that you can play Deadly Dice at any time of the day today!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the locations are the same. If so, here are the links:

http://www.neopets.com/moon/mining.phtml

http://www.neopets.com/pirates/smugglerscove.phtml

http://www.neopets.com/halloween/scratch.phtml

http://www.neopets.com/prehistoric/village.phtml

http://www.neopets.com/island/mystichut.phtml

http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/darkfaerie.phtml

I went to the links you posted, but I didn't get anything, yet.

EDIT: People have reported that those links are NOT the real spots. The ones who say they got goodie bags from them are all newbies. Not everyone is getting the goodie bags....

Actually, there are quite a few people on the boards who cannot get any treat bags there (Me included). No one is sure why we can't.

^^ because you cannot get them from there. I wish someone would take screenies as proof...

look at my update---some people CAN get them from those links, but others can't get them from anywhere at this point...

Possibly...but i got last years bags too. *ish really confused* This is what i got though....Linkie

Lucky! I cannot seem to get any. Maybe if I try later...I have asked some of my friends and none of them have gotten the goodie bags, yet. Do you think that people who are doing the plot cannot get one? Maybe the ghosts got mad and won't give them to us? lol

Heres what I got from all 6 bags:

2x Spooky Gooplecream

1x Spyder Wardrobe

1x Toy Spider Ring

2x Chocolate Covered Onion

1x Roast Tentacle

1x Meepit Lamp

1x Chokato Ghostkersandwich

1x Cheese Ghostkersandwich

1x Slime Cream

1x Chocolate Korbat Ice Lolly

Judging from the fact that most of the stuff was junky food, you might think you don't wanna open them BUT!

With so many prizes from just 6 bags I would take the chance.

Also, does TNT want my ring for the avatar?

I'm going to second Crusher on this, alot of junk food but you might get something with the odds...

Ichor Ghost Toast (X2)

Snotty Ghost Toast

Roast Tentacle (X3)

Meepit Lamp

Cheese Ghostkersandwich (X2)

Chocolate Covered Onion (X2)

Spooky Gooplecream

Good luck everyone!

I think it could possibly be:

1. Only a certain time zone can get it now

2. Only a certain age of account can get them

3. Only a certain age player can get them

It may be the time zone. I doubt ages play a role here because TNT would've said something and besides people of different ages are getting them. Maybe it's because of the HW plot? You know how they say that we have disturbed the ghosts?

It might be the time zone, but the age of the person probably isn't. I'm 18, and yet Eric said it worked on her husbands account...so, its probably not age of person. Age of account well,....that would be massivly unfair so thats not likely.

(<--live in utah for time zone reference)

Heres what I got from all 6 bags:

2x Spooky Gooplecream

1x Spyder Wardrobe

1x Toy Spider Ring

2x Chocolate Covered Onion

1x Roast Tentacle

1x Meepit Lamp

1x Chokato Ghostkersandwich

1x Cheese Ghostkersandwich

1x Slime Cream

1x Chocolate Korbat Ice Lolly

Judging from the fact that most of the stuff was junky food, you might think you don't wanna open them BUT!

With so many prizes from just 6 bags I would take the chance.

Sometimes you get better things than that. OK, I checked my husband's, daughter's, niece's and nephew's accounts and got nothing on either one of them. I can still check my Mother's and my brother's accounts, but I'll do that later. Yes, I have access to several accounts; I'm the family baby sitter, so I have account information for all of them. Some can only play when they're here or at my Mom's, so I keep pets fed and played with when needed. Sometimes I'll collect on specials like this for them, if they can't themselves. I know, I could probably get in trouble for this, but don't have the heart to tell them to go fly a kite.

Well...this is a mighty quick board. Let's just hope that it's a small glitch. ;)

It might be the time zone, but the age of the person probably isn't. I'm 18, and yet Eric said it worked on her husbands account...so, its probably not age of person. Age of account well,....that would be massivly unfair so thats not likely.

(<--live in utah for time zone reference)

My...what?! o_O