Trick or Treat!

Eric

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got all six! And can TDN get any better than this?!?! I didn't think I'd find any so thankyou thankyou thankyou!!! I haven't opened any and they're in my gallery if anyone doesn't believe (sorry I didn't take screenies!). I'm in Sydney timezone, and have never gotten any in previous years. (They're uncategorized by the way so go to view all items

Some lucky people get a yellow paintbrush (or so they say) inside, but its rare; and some, much rarer, get a Halloween Paint Brush instead of a bag in some places.

All six worked for me, and I'm in GMT-7. I scored:

2x Spyder Wardrobe

3x Roast Tentacle

Eye of Mortog Soup

Toy Spider Ring

Ichor Ghost Toast

Kacheeps

Chocolate Covered Onion

Spooky Gooplecream

Chocolate Korbat Ice Lolly

This was from 4 "Spooky" and two "Ghosty" bags.

Yeah, all I got was gross food. There was no 'treat' part to any of my bags :(

That's weird, I got them but.. I can't open the ones with the black-cat-looking Aisha pics XP There are four of them and when I play with my pets... they won't open.

Is this a glitch or the ones with the Aishas are not supposed to be opened (only the ones with the ghosts are)????

I got all six bags (thank you :) ) and on one of the pages found a codestone! Yay!

It's probably a glitch. Hopefully everyone can get theirs sometime today!

EDIT: I decided to open one and got a Chocolate Covered Onion and a Toy Spider Ring. If anyone wants to borrow the ring for the avie just let me know!