Draiks creatable today!

kaltes_bueffet

Get one here:

http://www.neopets.com/reg/page4.phtml

There are none at the moment, but maybe they will come again.

Yup they are being created today. Everyone is pounding beautifully named or coloured pets to get one, it's almost sad to see. I'm adopting on all my accounts! I don't care so much for draiks, soooo.. yea

I'm actually a little sad about this, mainly because I make a lot of money restocking draik eggs, and now they're going to deflate drastically

i also feel sorry for the people who paid 10 mil for their draiks

o well, guess I'll have to find a new place to restock =/

EDIT: Oh! but draik clothing is gonna get popular now, better start hoarding x)

Dude, I'm like stalking the Create a Pet page. I'm seriously shaking, waiting to see if I can get my paws on a beautiful Draik. That just shows how addicted to this site I really am. :D

Dude, I'm like stalking the Create a Pet page. I'm seriously shaking, waiting to see if I can get my paws on a beautiful Draik. That just shows how addicted to this site I really am. :D

That's what I was doing with the pound until I got two nice Hissis for my main and a couple of rares for adoption :)

Oh man. I told myself no more Draiks after my four, but a name and a personality jumped into my head IMMEDIATELY after I started sitting on the Create-A-Pet page. So, here's to five. We'll see how it goes. *clinks glass* 8Db

I got 3 in a row, because one in a guildmate wanted one but he had no space :) But I really want a Krawk, I never really wanted a Draik.. Maybe just for the avatar.. :(

I bet i will. I won't be home until 8pm and i have to leave soon.

EDIT: Would it be bad to use reload every on this page to get the pet?

Yes. Using ReloadEvery is always against the rules.

What!! I thought you couldn't create Draiks!!

Oh my God, I used up the name of the Draik I wanted because I thought you couldn't make them!!!

Draiks were creatable for a while back when they first appeared. This is the first time in years they've been creatable, if I'm recalling right.

Maybe this whole fiasco will decrease the prices on the Draik Morphing Potions. Maybe?

That would make me very, very happy. XD I've got an itch for another Draik now, and if I don't get him today then I'll be saving up for the next 984720470 years. Hey, it's good to have goals, I guess?

That would make me very, very happy. XD I've got an itch for another Draik now, and if I don't get him today then I'll be saving up for the next 984720470 years. Hey, it's good to have goals, I guess?

I've been already saving. I have about 700k to my name... but imagine the prices drastically dropped. :T I keep reading on the PC boards that they might not release another batch. It was more for the international players or something.

Same here, the Giant Omelette must have run out...=\

Tonu's are cool, but I would rather have a Draik right now =o

Are Tonu's rare? I see them in the pound all the time :S lol