The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

kaltes_bueffet

Nothing happened today, but about a week ago I got this Deluxe Peophin Cracker which was sold for about 67k :) and for most of the days I'll get around 2000nps from it. I've been doing this daily for quite awhile but I still didnt get the avatar. One of the tougher avatars besides the Snowager's :/

• 4 weeks later...

^ Me niether. Got nothing from EVERY SINGLE DAILY today. I'm superstitious, so I feel like if I don't do it in the right order time, or right links I won't get anything from any daily. And, Sunday is not a nice day for dalies, they don't give you anything on Sundays. Plus, I've been so lucky in the past few days that it's only natural nothing would want to give me anything today.

Nothing.:( I really, really REALLY want that avatar. When will it happen?

Today I got 1,415Nps, but no avatar. Well, I can't complain about that!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

He's starting to drive me crazy. He has NEVER given me anything good. I want to knock him off that branch B| Today it was "Ooohh your pet's happier". I don't want a happy pet darnit! She likes being miserable! Give me the avatar or something worth more than 2NP XO